Just got my order in, what a great day!

Got my box from Brian's Toys, and I must say I LOVE THEM. They are a bit high on the newer stuff, but if your re-building your collection(like me), they are more then fine

Here is what I ordered..

Mace Windu preview figure
    Shmi Skywalker
    Purchase of the droids
    Jedi spirets
    Jabba's Dancers
    Final Jedi Duel
    Aunt beru
    Deluxe Probe Droid
    Deluxe snow trooper
    Deluxe hoth soldier
    FX Emperor
    Gunner station Han
    Gunner Station Luke
    Luke with Taun Taun
    Leia Hoth
    Leia and Han Leia collection(bespin)
    Leia general
    FX-7
    Jek Porkins
    Obi-Wan potj (old)
    Obi-Wan cold weather
    Darth Vader w/helmet

Pretty cool aye? My collection is slowly growing once again!
    "May the force be with you, always"

A fresh box of star wars figures is always a beautiful sight
    "Dance your asteroids off..."

Very nice selection of figures Amy! I got a package from EE today, but it was the "No Doubt" set they had by Smiti. I only bought that because when I first was working on my Stormtrooper armor, some of my fellow troopers got to go on stage with No Doubt during there "Rock Steady" Chicago concert.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Congrats AMy. Hope you enjoy them. Good selection.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Yes...although Brian'stoys is expensive...but you can't beat the selection and the service. It was 1 week from the time I ordered my figs to the time I got them...and I live in Canada and didn't even have to pay duty on them! I was happy and I would buy from them again. I just wish the Master Replica stuff wasn't so stinking expensive especially the ROTJ Luke Saber hilt!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Amy, if you don't mind me asking....how much to you pay for that bounty? Also, you say "Re-building your collection", why do you have to do that? What happened to your collection? Just curious .

BT is high priced, but they've got what you want. Pointing and clicking is a lot easier than hours of hit and miss on ebay.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

$187 was the amount I had to sell my collection for personal reasons. It was to help out a friend in need. I cried about losing my stuff for about a week . I had everything up to the firat set of episode 1.

My vintage collection was thrown away by my mother.
    "May the force be with you, always"

Amy I have a bunch of POTF2 red and yellow FF's and GC figures. If interested pm me, I'm not out to make a lot of money either. I just need to get rid of it. You can view my list(minus Biggs) in the Saga trade threads under a thread of Need Rebel and Officer hair variations.
    Last edited by Turbowars; 04-05-2003 at 12:52 PM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)