Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    And how do you know I was going to display him with his helmet on, mister smarty pants? I'm sure if I was desparate for it to be done right, I could just swap Lando bodies, but I don't like paying for a figure that ain't right for no good reason at all, not to mention sacrificing my original Lando.
    That's right, I'm MR. Smarty Pants!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    That's right, I'm MR. Smarty Pants!!
    Well, I thought it would be rude to call you by your given name, "Mister Bite Me".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Well, I thought it would be rude to call you by your given name, "Mister Bite Me".
    Lets not go there.
    (Like my posts)

I saw Lando and AT-ST at a local TRU yesterday. Funny thing is the Han was gone and he's the worst in the wave.
    (Like my posts)

I guess yet another trip to TRU is in order. Other than my Han sighting a few months ago, not a single figure of this wave has popped up. Until they can unload their Zam's the rest will probably stay in storage.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I too saw mulitple Lando's and AT-ST Driver's at TRU today but only one Han!

Hey, I finally found Lando and the AT-ST driver!!!! Bonus! I'm thrilled with the Lando figure and fairly happy with the AT-ST driver. My only problem with the AT-ST Driver is that his goggle strap is too long requiring me to put it on over his helmet in order to tighten the elastic enough to keep it on. It ends up sitting right on his face but it looks a bit off with the strap on the outside of the helmet. Until I can fix that he'll stay that way. Over all, I really like these 2 figures.

FINALLY got Skiff Lando today! The dealer I used to go to at my local flea market was able to get one for me, and even though it was $30, this was the only time I'd even seen the figure!

I'm a bit disappointed, as it looks like I'll never get my hands on the AT-ST Driver, but Lando's the one I wanted the most. Gotta admit, it's a really nice-looking figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port
    Hey, I finally found Lando and the AT-ST driver!!!! Bonus! I'm thrilled with the Lando figure and fairly happy with the AT-ST driver. My only problem with the AT-ST Driver is that his goggle strap is too long requiring me to put it on over his helmet in order to tighten the elastic enough to keep it on. It ends up sitting right on his face but it looks a bit off with the strap on the outside of the helmet. Until I can fix that he'll stay that way. Over all, I really like these 2 figures.
    I've found that if you put the goggles on first, then the helmet, the helmet will actually help hold the goggles in place even though the elastic strap is too loose. It works quite well with my ATST driver.

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try that.