Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Yep, I saw all three of the new figures just a couple weeks ago when I was toy hunting. So they are hitting, you just need to keep your eyes peeled for them.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

What stores had them? Thanks.

I've seen them at Meijer's, Wal-Marts, and Targets. But I don't live in Texas so that doesn't help you all that much.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Haven't seen them in the WM's, Target's, & TRU between Olympia and Chehalis WA.

Our area TRU's (NorCal/NorBay) have been the only place keeping up with the 12" figures and right now the Ani/Padme/Geonosian wave is sitting there untouched...
    No other stores have been bothering with the 12"ers around here....

Still haven't seen these anywhere - not even on Kebco. And ever since amazon.com started crashing my computer the last week, I can't even check there to see if they're out. I'm starting to wonder if these figures are ever gonna be accessible for the majority of us.

12" Lando/Han/AT-ST CANCELLED!!!!

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...mber=HS84940BB

Take it for what it's worth coming from Entertainment Earth, but seeing as how few people have ever seen them in stores, and none of the other online-retailers have ever even carried them, I have to believe it's true. Personally, I'm disappointed, cuz I really wanted a Lando figure, but I have to wonder what is Hasbro's problem here?! I even looked on e-bay, figuring there'd be a few being offered for some high prices. Surprisingly, I found just one seller offering them. There were no bids, so my guess is no one trusts the seller. Either that, or they're still listed as pre-orders. (Personally, knowing that they were cancelled, I wouldn't risk bidding on them either).

If these ever were released, I'm guessing it was in quantities far less than even the first group of 12" exclusives, which were pretty rare themselves. Shame on you, Hasbro, for screwing us collectors like this!
    Last edited by tagmac; 05-12-2003 at 12:24 AM.

SSG? Can we get some confirmation on this please?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Funny, I've seen them tons of times in the stores. I wouldn't go by what EE says. It just means that they are sold out of their allotment and they won't be getting anymore. Due to Hasbro having finished production on them and not having anymore stock for EE to order more.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

If this is true all I can say is I'm sooooo glad I got mine. And is it is true is Hasbro doing this to get collectors to get their 12" figures sooner than later (on clearence)?