Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Oh man I hope this isn't true. This is the first wave in a few years that I didn't preorder online. I got sick of buying them online to only have them sit on the store shelves here and eventually get marked down. All I want is Lando. Time I hit the stores again looking for Mr. Colt 45.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

i think we need to define what the word "cancelled" actually means.

by EE's definition, it means their re-stock order from hasbro has been cancelled, which means they won't be getting any more, just the same as with plo koon(who was in stock there for months, and only after he sold out, people starting freaking out).

it looks to me like hasbro is reducing the overall number of figures it is releasing in each wave because so many are sitting on the shelves waiting to be marked down. but people like mini rock own this wave, and jar jar has seen them in stores, so they are not by any means cancelled.......hasbro is just making less of them.

for something to actually be cancelled, the whole wave would have to be scrapped before they even went into mass production.

now maybe hasbro did make less of this wave, and all the stock of these figures were sent only to certain regions of the country, which could be why i have not seen them and jar jar has.

EDIT:

entertainment earth actually still has part of this wave in stock: the han solo figure with quick draw action. up untill about a week and a half ago they had "non-mint" lando and AT-ST driver as well.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...mber=NMHS84971

Of course they'd only have Han Solo - that was the worst of the bunch. To me, this is just as bad as cancelling them before shipping, cuz they didn't even give collectors a chance to even find them. I didn't order the set because I didn't want Han, and because the Padme wave later became available through Amazon (and still are). To me, it's a disgrace what Hasbro has done. The next wave isn't due out til summer, so they could have at least shipped them til then, as they've done with all the previous waves.

They arn't cancelled though, EE just isn't getting any more of them. Keep watching your local stores, because they are shelfwarming already here.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    They arn't cancelled though, EE just isn't getting any more of them. Keep watching your local stores, because they are shelfwarming already here.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Same here. My local Wal-Mart has a bunch.

Sweet! I'm off to the store today!

So has anybody seen these at retail recently? If so, what stores?

AT-ST Driver and Han Solo (and LANDO)

I found both of these yesterday here in Pittsburgh. Don't know if they've been out awhile but I picked up the AT-ST driver. The Han I left there. UGLY Headsculpt. The AT-ST driver isn't much better but his mug will be covered by the goggles and helmet.

Also, I thought that the 12 inch Lando was in this case assortment. Was I wrong? Has anyone else seen these? Purchased them? Lando Specifically?

What do you all think about them?
    Move along, move along

I thought that the 12 inch Lando was in this case assortment.
    he is, but he's the one everyone probably wants. the AT-ST driver is really not a big deal, and who needs another han solo?

I'm still striking out. Not only haven't I seen a Lando but I haven't even seen a single figure from this wave. I'm not to my panic stage as it seems this area is one of the last places to get anything new.