Just a few from new jedi order please!

Hasbro i was impressed that you made great characters such as Mara Jade and Grand Admiral Thrawn. I loved them. Please recognize the grand thing that is the New Jedi Order. This new york times bestselling series has a multitude of great characters. But all i want is Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, and Anakin Solo in their prime as Jedi Knights and Tsavong La Warmaster and a Yuuzhan Vong warrior. This would be one of my oldest wishes granted and many other star wars fans.
    I want Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo New Jedi Order Figures!

More EU figures please.I hate to say this,since I am a opponent of exclusives,but even if they just were made available through the FC Website,it would be great.Vong,Solos,some aliens,all would nice.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I have loved this whole series. I've had to put it on hold ofr a few issues but I would love to see figures of these. Please.

I have just started reading Eu novels and have gotten 3 NJO books. As I am reading I would love to see these figures. Please Hasbro enlighten us with these figures
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

We need Borsk! Bothan representation!
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I fully agree, a few more figures from EU would be good. After all, if you can make Djas Puhr, a Vong Warrior would surely sell like hot cakes.