Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

has anyone found any new 2003 figures?

Just curious to know what everyone has found in the field of 2003 basic action figures so I know how far behind I am??

#s 1-12 are out.

Obi, Mace, Tyranus, Padme, Sp droids, Tusken, Anakin, R2, Lama Su, Aayla, Barriss.

Plus red/black hair RFTroopers, blonde/brown hair Imperials, Eeth, and Teebo repacks.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Now if I could only find Lama & Aayla, I would be caught up... for now.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

I am so far behind. I need to get to TRu and get some of these. If it wasn't so far away. I haven't even seen a trace of therm around here.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Here are the case assortments. Dar' has them listed in the Assortments thread, too.

Asst # 84861001X
    2 x Padme Amidala™ (Droid Factory Chase)
    2 x Tusken Raider™ (Tatooine™ Camp Ambush)
    2 x SP-4™ & JN-66™ (Jedi™ Analysis Droids)
    2 x Rebel Trooper™ (Tantive IV™ Defender - Brown Hair)
    1 x Imperial™ Officer (Blonde Hair)
    1 x Lamu Su™ (with Clone Child)
    1 x Aayla Secura™ (Twilek Jedi™)
    1 x Barriss Offee™ (Luminara's Padawan™)

Asst # 84861001V
    2 x Padme Amidala™ (Droid Factory Chase)
    2 x Tusken Raider™ (Tatooine™ Camp Ambush)
    1 x SP-4™ & JN-66™ (Jedi™ Analysis Droids)
    2 x Rebel Trooper™ (Tantive IV™ Defender - Black Hair)
    1 x Imperial™ Officer (Brown Hair)
    2 x Teebo™
    2 x Eeth Koth™

Asst # 84851009A
    2 x Obi-Wan Kenobi™ (Acklay™ Battle)
    2 x Darth Tyranus™
    2 x Boba Fett™ (Pit Of Karkoon™)
    2 x Anakin Skywalker™ (Secret Ceremony)
    2 x R2-D2™ *Droid Factory Flight)
    2 x Mace Windu™ (Arena Confrontation)

Looks like both Aayla Secura and Barriss Offee are shortpacked... no wonder I haven't seen them yet.

I don't mean to get off of subject, but reading the Wal-Mart Stinks thread, I noticed there are quite a few older star wars collectors here. Is anyone 17 years old or even come close, cause now I feel out of place here.

I think LT Basker is in his teens. Not sure about CloneTrooperMace and InsaneJediGirl. I think they are, too.

But I am not to young to collect. I love it and it is a fun hobby to me. I am currently in the works of making a vintage boba fett with spring loaded firing rocket. Let me tell you, that rocket sure wasn't going anywhere. It was a bear to pull out. But I think so far it looks good and I will show you a picture once he's completed. I'm also in the process of making a 10 inch George lucas figure, but he's been put on hold until I finish boba fett. Speaking of which, do any of you have a vintage 3 3/4" boba fett blaster that you would sell to me? I have no idea what happened to mine but it vanished.

Originally posted by vorronsalive
    I don't mean to get off of subject, but reading the Wal-Mart Stinks thread, I noticed there are quite a few older star wars collectors here. Is anyone 17 years old or even come close, cause now I feel out of place here.
    I'm 19

I still need to find Lama Su,Aayla Secura, and Barriss Offee and all have all the CURRENT figures.
    "May the force be with you, always"