Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Young Yoda

Young Yoda

Hey. I wasn't sure where this post was supposed to go, so I just put it here.

Since Yoda and Yaddle are the only two we've seen of their species (I think) what do you suspect they look like when they're younger? Yoda ages a lot between Ep. 1 and Ep. 6. Imagine what the other 900 years must have done!

Perhaps when his species are born they look like full sized human adults...and then age into the cute lil green things we know and love.

I'm laughing inside just thinking about a young, buff Yoda in the prime of his life...It would be cool to see a younger one of Yoda's species...perhaps a youngling in the "Frog Clan".

How old would a youngling of Yoda's species be?...maybe 100?
    Of course that's just my opinion...I could be wrong!

i duno but to me he looks older in ep1 then in ep2..dayam puppet! j/k

To me Yoda looks kind of buffed out in TPM.
    "Dance your asteroids off..."

I thought his face was too "chiseled" looking in that film. I just don't see how he could have aged that much in only 10 years... considering the life expectancy of his species appears to be 700-900 years.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yaddle I think is a very young one of her race since her hair is full colored brown and not gray and white like Yoda's
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I rationalized his rapid aging from E1 to E2 that he was pretty near the end of his life, which caused his aging process to speed up.
    "Dance your asteroids off..."

According to the Visual Dictionary, Yaddle is only 477 years old. Yoda is almost 400 years older.

I think Yoda looks older in both ep1 and ep2 than in ESB. Just my opinion
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!