Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hallmark Star Wars

Anyone have a complete list of all the Star Wars Ornaments that have been made?

I have quite a few and I know I'm missing a few. With new ones coming out, I figure I better get a jump on the ones I don't yet have..

regardless, I have yet to see any mention of these in the forums.. that leads me to believe these are closet collectibles that no one wants to admit to having.. or no one collects them but me.. ( which tells me MY christmas tree is WAAAAY COOLER than all of yours!! )

I did give the Hallmark website a quick gander but didnt really find a complete list.. so if anyone has one.. POST IT!! PUHHLEASE!!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

I have all these and will post a list soon.

Nice quote....a little SNL

I have been meaning to go to the Hallmark site, to see if they had a list of all the Star Wars ornaments to date. I usually buy one set before Christmas, and then buy a second set the day after Christmas, when they are 50% off. I'm pretty sure that I have all the SW ornaments to date, but a list would be nice just to double check. Also the Easter ornaments, I know they had minature replica's of the Star Wars, and the Empire Strikes Back lunchboxes.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I have a list HERE
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Hey hey, in my sleeping quarters there's one of those Naboo Starfighters hanging by fishing line from a ceiling light. Great thing to walk by and give it a slap.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Thanks r2dee2! Is that the complete list? I'm going to print it up, and use it as a check list.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

bobafrett, to the best of my knowledge it is a COMPLETE list.

As far as the scans go, it is not complete...I haven't done pics from last Christmas's ornaments yet

You can find another list HERE at the SW Collector's Bible
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

um.. YOU GUYS ROCK! thank you very much for the list!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

I was just wandering through the mall yesterday and saw the TIE FIGHTER ornament. Very cool! However I didn't think it was worthy of my $20. Maybe if they go on sale it'll be worth it. Too bad Hasbro can't come up with as good a version as Hallmark.

I picked it up.. Its pretty nice, very detailed, and of course has the famous sounds of the tie fighter coming in zzzzzzooooooooo.. pretty cool. Id like to try to stay up to date on at least ONE thing star wars..