Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Campfire stand from ambush tusken

I was just wondering if anyone knew what the stand that comes with the tusken w/ removable head is supposed to hook to. Its obvious it is supposed to go with something. I have 2 of this figure and both the stands look like they should hook to something. Each stand has a slot on one side beside the campfire that looks like it should snap on to something, and then on the other side there is a peg that looks lik a slot should go over it. Does anyone have a clue what im talking about? what is the stand supposed to hook to. Is it just not known or have I done something stupid like not knowing what this thing obviously hooks to. Let me know thanks
    scooby-wan kadoobie

I don't think it hooks to anything yet. Maybe something coming down the pike later will have a base to connect this puppy to.

you can make a chain of tuskens. but there may be another figure with stand that will connect as well later.

I predict that new figure might be deluxe dying Shmi with Tusken hut and land to connect. It can also be another female tusken with child.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

I would think that a deluxe "dying" Shmi figure would be a bit morbid, but on the other hand, I did buy a custom figure that someone made of of the skelatal remains of Owen and Beru, with card and bubble.

I'm hoping they make a hut though, with maybe another Tusken sculpt to go with the base!
    Last edited by bobafrett; 04-08-2003 at 10:37 AM.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I believe Hasbro's official word on this was that they were just supposed to hook to one another, and that nothing else was planned for the stand to attach to. I was really disappointed when I heard this.
    Who's scruffy-lookin'?

My Collection

I think it connects into the Arena pieces as well as multiple bases of the same design.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I.E. all bases are interlinking with each other in any number of combinations. It might not make sense to more adult minds but to a five year old connecting the tusken base to the naboo balcony or Geonosis war room console will make perfect sense.

These connect for those who display on a shelf, and they connect for extended play avenues. Imagination sold seperately........

Hmm, I had no idea the base was made to connect. I have yet to pick my figures up off of lay-o-way(next week), so that sounds pretty cool

I plane on getting more then one of these lil buggers anywhoo.
    "May the force be with you, always"

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bobafrett
    [B]I would think that a deluxe "dying" Shmi figure would be a bit morbid, but on the other hand, I did buy a custom figure that someone made of of the skelatal remains of Owen and Beru, with card and bubble.

Yeah you probably got that on Ebay a month ago or more!! I saw 'em too and thought about getting 'em. Absolutely hilarious !!! They were nice customs anyway.
    "I'm ready for anything."
    [font=courier]Luke Skywalker[/font]

"Tell me my Life is about to begin tell me that I'm a Hero!"
    [font=courier]Genesis, The Knife[/font]