Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I dunno, looks customized due to the green saber, however that's basically the just of it. The only "new" things is Chewie possibly having a Bowcaster (dunno if that's a rehash as well) and dandruff on him, plus the R3 unit being colored differently than the Star Tours or Sneak Preview R3's. Other than that it's all rehash and not hard to make a fake picture of. Actually you could just do the snow detail and R3 recoloring in Photoshop if you wanted to.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

There's a Hoth Chewie from back in the Flashback Photo days that has dandruff. I forget if he has a bowcaster or not though.

Why would the taun taun's tail come off? It was the belly Luke was slid into. What did Chewie or the driod have to do w/ Luke's rescue?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

The Tauntaun I don't think is gonna be made to have a split open belly but I dunno, the tail was off I guess cause they figured it might be easier to pack in the bubble. The Flashback Chewie did have his Bowcaster but the snow detail Chewie in this pack is supposed to be the Saga Bespin Escape Chewie with added snow.

Chewie's in there with Leia because they tie-in around Luke, and Hoth Han is coming out around the same points, the Droid is in there as the token Droid and because we love new ones. The Tauntaun was a rabid fan that snuck in and became official.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by dr_evazan22
    There's a Hoth Chewie from back in the Flashback Photo days that has dandruff. I forget if he has a bowcaster or not though.

Why would the taun taun's tail come off? It was the belly Luke was slid into.
    Use your imagination good Dr.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

If this thing turns out to be true, how many of us are going to be more than a bit upset that they didn't use it as an excuse to rerelease the Han Solo/Tauntaun Beast collection figures? What sense would it make for them to give us Luke on his Tauntaun again when the last ones sat on the shelves in most places. Last I checked, there were a lot of us that were still upset that we never got a shot at Han and his Tauntaun at retail.

I dunno - I'm a big Hoth fan - and this looks OK. Even with rehashes of older stuff it stille gives us a Tauntaun.... I was hoping there would be more accessories - and what about a Wampa? That would be nice.

Looks good.. I would love more droids!!

But the Tauntaun looks alittle small doesn't it?
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

Well, that's cool and all but the only thing I would want from there is the droid. The rest are rehashes of POTJ Leia bespin escape, POTF Hoth Chewie and "bend those legs" luke that came with the tauntaun.

I think I agree with LT on this one, although I'm not entirely sure, that it's some kind of custom??? Guess we'll all find out. Still, it's interesting.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I don't think it's a fake picture. Galactic Hunter said the Chewbacca was going to be a Saga Bespin Chewie with Hoth Snow detail added. And that's what it is. They also confirmed R3-A2 in the set, and that's who's pictured there.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.