Yestertoys Non-Mint Items

What are the non-mint figures from Yestertoys like? I want to get a few figures that are only available in non-mint now, and I want to know. Is the bubble crappy, or the card, or both? I open but like to keep the cards.

Never ordered figs from them.

But my NON-MINT TIE BOMBER was in pretty good shape.
    Just a (Minor!) crease or two on the box.
    Even the "window" on mine was perfect.

My non-mint S.C. Palpatine and Djas Puhr that I ordered from them, ended up coming pretty minty. Most of the companies that sell non-mint are really picky what they consider "non-mint".

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I ordered some stuff from them, including Commtech Leia and Watto's box. There were only miniscule marks on the packages, but they were Tri-Logo. I didn't care because I was opening them, but someone else might have. So maybe they consider Tri-Logo "non-mint," too.
    Who's scruffy-lookin'?

My Collection

I bought battle droids non mint from them and they were all better that what I could find at retail.

Yestertoys has been great to buy from....

and I will buy from them again.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I bought a non-mint Acklay from them last summer for $16.00 and the thing looked mint to me... I didn't have a clue as to what was "non-mint" about it. I can only imagine what the extra $2.00 would have netted me!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

The amazing thing about Yestertoys is that their prices are so darn reasonable, too. I just remembered that I did in fact order my cantina packs from them --- nonmint. And they all came pretty great. One bubble had a slight ding! But as I ALWAYS open that was of no concern to me.

I caution you though --- if you are a Carded Collector --- you might want to spring the extra couple of bucks. (I may have just been lucky, and would not have cared had the toys arrived in messed up packages. You, however, might.) Given how great my non mint items have been --- the mint, I assure you, will definitely be beyond MINT.

I plan on preordering my Saga Sandcrawler from them if it is not available online at whatever retailer gets it. I also will definitely get the Cantina packs through them as well. My only complaint with them right now is I wish they'd get the new ATOC Tusken back in stock! I have used them four times now, and have been more than impressed with their service. Definitely top notch all the way in my book.

Yeah, I've ordered Queen Amidala (Royal Decoy), Endor Rebel Soldier troop pack, Acklay, and Mace (Arena Confrontation) from them. While the shipping takes a while (2 weeks - not bad, not great), it always is worth it. However, Anakin (Secret Ceremony) and Boba (Pit of Carkoon) are, right now, the figures I want most, but they weren't available in mint. So, it's good to hear that there's hardly a difference between mint and non-mint for them. Now just a week and a half to go . . . can't . . . stand . . . the . . . wait . . .