Family Guy on Cartoon Network

Beginning April 20th, Family Guy will air on Sunday-Thursday nights at 11:30 PM on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. I know the dvd is coming out for it here stateside for a lot of the episodes, but I thought I might as well inform those who don't have access to the dvd set. It's good news for me, it'll give me something to do at 11:30 from now on.
    Last edited by James Boba Fettfield; 04-07-2003 at 10:14 PM.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

This is awesome! I saw the ads last night about this and was totally blown away. I only wish they had been able to start airing it when they started with Futurama, that would have made a great team. What's frustrating to me about Cartoon Network doing this is how they air it 5 times a week even though it barely had 3 seasons of episodes, just like Futurama. It'll be great for 2 months, but then it'll be the same thing over and over again.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah, Futurama's syndicated episodes are already running through for a second time now. I believe they restarted last week. Even if it is late in coming to CN, at least it'll be a solid hour of Futurama/Family Guy action from 11-12.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Yeah, they're halfway through season 1 again already. But you're right, Futurama & Family Guy together will be unstoppable.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just picked up Futurama first season on DVD. I missed it when it first aired on FOX. Team it up with Family Guy and I'm good to go!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Kick-arse. I loved that show. I would watch it for the 6 weeks each year that Fox decided to air it. My fave character was the crippled neighbor. He always had me laughing.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I went to the store to get the Family Guy DVD, but all they had was this big as$ pinata.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Does anyone know anything about a season 3 DVD yet? The leaflet that came with Season 2 said April 2003, but I've not heard anything yet.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008