Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

'Cuse in Da'House OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!

YEAH BABY!!! I JUST GOT HOME FROM CELEBRATING! I CAN'T ******* BELIEVE IT, THERE'S DANCING IN THE STREETS BABY, WE
    'RE NATIONAL ******* CHAMPIONS!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!

SUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSU SUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSU SUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSU SUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSU SUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSU SUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSU

Well....it's nice to see Syracuse get......well...something.

Great, exciting run for SU. It's about time. And twice as sweet in the same house where they lost to Indiana. IF Carmello stays...look out!
    "Whatever you do, take care of your shoes."

Su was awesome. That was one of the better finals I have seen in a while. Not a blowout down the stretch. It was all about the Big East this year in mens B-Ball.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Tell me about it Kid! The Big East was snubbed in the tournement once again, when they only got 4 teams in! The thing with the Big East, what makes it the best, is that ANY team in the conference can beat the other at any given time, year in year out! The problem with this is, is the teams' overall records suffer because of it and that's why they get snubbed! Once again another conference was touted as the best, this time it was the Big12 and we now all know how good they really were!
    Syracuse... Big East(reg. season) National and Big 12 champs!!!

And two Big East teams that shouldN'T have got into the tourney, advanced to the NIT championship game!!!

BIG EAST RULES!!! 'CUSE is in Da'House!!! Oh My God! Oh My God!

Oh, and Overlord, what are you talking about..something? Why don't you count the gazillion Lacrosse National Championships SU has!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Cool congrats!!!
    "May the force be with you, always"

Originally posted by The 'Xir
    Tell me about it Kid! The Big East was snubbed in the tournement once again, when they only got 4 teams in! The thing with the Big East, what makes it the best, is that ANY team in the conference can beat the other at any given time, year in year out! The problem with this is, is the teams' overall records suffer because of it and that's why they get snubbed! Once again another conference was touted as the best, this time it was the Big12 and we now all know how good they really were!
    Syracuse... Big East(reg. season) National and Big 12 champs!!!

And two Big East teams that shouldN'T have got into the tourney, advanced to the NIT championship game!!!

BIG EAST RULES!!! 'CUSE is in Da'House!!! Oh My God! Oh My God!

Oh, and Overlord, what are you talking about..something? Why don't you count the gazillion Lacrosse National Championships SU has!
    Don't forget about SJU in the NIT.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Hey Kid!

Originally posted by The 'Xir
    uummmm... I didn't!

I guess I should have actually stated St John's and Gerogetown, but didn't feel it was necessary at the time!

and ThanX Amy! What's up there tough girl!

Had to mention the name. Give 'em props too.