anyone speak spanish? help...

preferably knowledgable in a columbian dialect... i need a translation of a sentence or two, and babelfish sucks...

i'll PM you about what i need translated, thanks...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Um, i've spoken spanish for a few years, but it's pretty fuzzy at times and as for "colombian dialect" i can't help ya there. I'd recommend using something like freetranslation.com or something along those lines.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Si, darthvyn, yo hablo espanol. Me speeky bueno espanol. Me speeky eveno bettero Columbian. Si, Babblefish sucks. Me see Babblefish mucho anos hace con Primus. El drummero blows-o.

I know a bit of spanish. Even if it is Columbian I still may understand most of it. PM me with whatever sentence is in question.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

If it is only a few words I might be able to help. I have spoke some Italian and took spanish in school. Most dialects are the same or real close.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

thanks, guys, but i think i got it - big shout out to Jedi_Master_Guyute for being the first to respond to my thread, and my PM!!! YAAAAY!!!!!

Thumbs up

If u need anything translated again just let me know.
    As always...........L

i knew that there was someone i was expecting a response from that hadn't done so yet...

yo hablo espaņol.....donde esta mis pantelones?
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.