Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Starsky and Hutch

Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson.

Snoop Dogg is playing Huggy Bear.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I saw that one already.

Oh wait....

that was Zoolander.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Snoop Dogg wasn't in Zoolander.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

He might of been. I had my eyes closed for most of the movie.

OH THE HUMANITY!!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

This movie is coming out, and I used to love Starsky & Hutch (the show, not the guys). Anyway, go to VH1.com and enter the Starsky and Hutch sweepstakes for a chance to win a cool prize package, especially if you are into the movies and music of the 70's! Oh, and the big prize is a state of the art home theatre system (8 track player not included).

(why am I telling them this, it only reduces my chances of winning)
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

For one thing, I am glad they made this a comedy. I will see it when it comes to PPV but will not waste my money in theatres.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I for one cant wait to see it..

I love his work..

"I've always had a thing for blondes.."
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

I saw this tonight and it was freakin' hysterical!! Great flick!! Had the perfect balance of action, 70's silliness and comedy. Check this one out if you can. cheers!!
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 03-06-2004 at 09:46 PM. Reason: I was feelin' saucy!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

"Good cuz I'll take anything."

Dang, this movie was AWESOME. Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson are comic geniouses.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

I thought Ben Stiller blew in this movie. I mean he was entirely unfunny (well except for that character he played at the end). Believe me, I normally like Ben Stiller but he didn't do it for me in this film.

But it's still a fun flick thanks to Owen Wilson, Vince Vaughn, and Will Ferrell. Heck, I didn't expect much from Snoop but I thought he did a nice job !

Carmen Elektra, Amy Smart, and George Lucas' girlfriend Brande Roderick were all cool.

Juliette Lewis is a skank and I find her nauseating.

That band at the bat mitzvah - was it the same band from Old School? I think so, I think I remember that guy "modifying" the words to Total Eclipse of the Heart.