Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The world keeps spinning and we don't have pics of the concept stormi.

How long has it been since fan choice 4? we went throught FC 5 and we still don't have good pics of the concept stormi,this is nuts we ephent mon 2 mounths after the votes this is more like 2 to 3 years.Stormi
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

It's not been that long. Fan Choice 4 was only last year. 5/03/2002 to be exact. We've seen the design diagrams and they were planning to premire him at Hasbro's big toy show. But he wasn't quite ready. Rumor has it they they were having trouble with the lightsaber. Which doesn't matter, since the figure wasn't going to be out until Fall anyway. He'll probably be shown at one of the upcoming cons. Along with Bail Organa and etc. BTW, we didn't see Ephant Mon pictures quite that quickly either.

MTFBWY and HH!!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'm ready for it when they are... :happy:
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Agreed with Jargo, I'm more intrested in seeing the Dignitaries over some cheesy concept figure. It's not a bad one, but I've said from the beginning that they should have either done the SpaceTrooper from ANH, or a boxed set of the main charecter concept figures from the OT.

MTFBWY and HH!!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

You guys suck!

just kidding...

I still want this figure... I think it's kinda cool looking. I want the Dignitaries as well... but this one-- I like!

Oh I most definately suck. But i have to admit I'm a little curious about the sketchtrooper. Will he too have big feet? will the saber look poo and will it actually work? was it worth the bother?

But I'd just rather see the figures of the dignitaries seeing as those are two figures we were actually asking for long before any sniff of the sketchtrooper. see?

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Rumor has it they they were having trouble with the lightsaber.
    Well that was predictable, they're crazy. I'm glad these sabers definitely won't be made for the rest of the line, we'd never see another (Dark) Jedi figure.

I wouldn't mind the seeing the Dignitaries soon though, the Sketch Trooper is like Durge, concept ain't that great but it should be an interesting piece. However the Dignitaries would just be more useful to see, I wanna know if they'll have removeable hats like Lott.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Apparently they'll share body parts like the nightclub figures so presumably they'll essentially be the same figure with new heads. At least that's how i read the news and reports a wee while back. That could work, the costumes aren't that different body wise, if it means getting both heads I'll take two with the same body painted differently. I can always customise in some more differences in the robes and the pose of the arms or whatevwer but getting heads right is not easy.

Be really weird if the sketchtrooper turned out to be a fantastic figure. I have money budgeted for just such an occasion where I will snap this thing up faster than a junkie snorting at a bowl of Coke. If however it's a really bad figure I'll just buy up some more royal guards or whatever.