Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

As if one Street Fighter movie wasn't enough

The Herald Sun reports, via Moviehole, that plans are underway for Jean-Claude Van Damme to star in the follow-up to 1994's Street Fighter, based on the populer game.
    The Muscles from Brussels has been in talks with talent all week, hoping to lock in an ensemble soon.
    Australian singer, Holly Valance, has been in talks with Van Damme this week about co-starring in the movie. She would replace fellow singer, Kylie Minogue, who starred in the original. Van Damme is said to have been impressed by Valance - who can apparently kickbox - but according to The Herald Sun the filmmmakers will still be auditioning other actors up until the last minute.
    The original film was based on the classic video game, with Van Damme in the lead role and Raul Julia playing the film's main villain.
    It's not yet known whether "Streetfighter 2" will be filmed in Australia - as the first one was - but it is projected that it'll get a theatrical release.
    Not another one!

Van Damme back in the theaters, wow it's been awhile. Do we really need another Street Fighter movie? The first one was not all that great, and I do not know how any person can justify creating a sequel. Well, if Van Damme can make it back to theaters, then there's still hope for Lundgren.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Boy maybe there is hope for that Super Mario sequel and Double Dragon Sequel hee hee.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Mortal Kombat has/had one of the best story lines of any video game ever. The first movie was good, but wasn't true to the violance of the game. The second one was one big cotume contest with everyone looseing . If MK couldn't make it work what chance does SF stand? The first one was kind of goofy, and didn't stay true enough to the game. I think they tried to make it a kiddy movie when they should of made it a bit more mature.

Perhaps SF 2 will be better, but I doubt it. JCVD hasn't had a good movie in years, and I doubt this is going to be it. It's really to bad as he's very talented as a fighter. His acting is good in certain movies. If he's not a fighter, or a soldier, or a cop then it's not worth watching. Oh wait, that's what he's been in all of his moives. So never mind .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

HAHAHA! This is gonna rule.

I'm all up for horriblely cheesy video game movies. And it doesn't get any more laughable then Jean-Claude Van Dam.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Raul Julia is spinning in his grave. What a horrible movie to have "dedicated" to you after you've passed on.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Raul Julia is spinning in his grave. Didn't he play M. Bison? Wasn't one of M. Bison's attack some kind of weird spinning torpedo move!?

Fettfield, you're going to have to quit reporting these stinker movies. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Ha ha, I'll keep that in mind, Fulit. As for not posting the bad stuff, I do keep a lot of it off here, but sometimes the movies are so bad I have to spread the word. I did keep the Suspiria remake news off here, because that's just not funny, but sad and sick.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I am shocked that theyare making anotherone. The first was horrible. And I thought JCVD was dead. Well his career is now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Is this an April Fool's joke on us, or Van Damme's career?

Man is this a bad idea, and I thought Hollywood couldn't sink any lower. Here's what I don't get, Timecop wasn't bad, why haven't they done a sequel to that instead?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.