Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Need Help Finding 12" Speeder w/ Scout

Besides eBay, has anybody seen the 12" Speeder w/ Scout Trooper for sale under $60? I really want one and didn't collect 12" figures back when he came out a few years back

e bay is about the only place to find this one. and $60 is actually a good price, as it sold for $50 at retail.

if you're not a mint in box person, rumor has it a single boxed scout trooper will be released later this year, so you could always get a cheap luke/speeder bike and use that.

I saw they had a whole endcap full of the Biker scout w/ speeder at a Target, several years ago. They had them marked down, and I'm kicking myself for not picking one or two more up.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Go to www.mycomicshop.com -- search on "Action Figures" then go to "Star Wars" -- They have the 12" Luke Speeder bike listed for $49.95. I have not seen the Scout trooper in some time..Sorry
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

If the rumor is true that the Biker Scout will be released on its own in the future then I'd buy the Luke and Speeder set and swap him out.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

It looks to me like either the link JediBoulton gave you or Ebay will be your best bets. They are asking 160.00-200.00 at Frank-n-Scalper's right now.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Keep watching ebay. Stay sharp, and keep your eye on all the available listings. I watched them for a good while, and finally scored a MIB one for $41 or 42 at a time when a lot of them were closing for more than $60. Sometimes you get lucky.

Heck, I don't really need the speeder. Looks like my luck will change this spring/summer when the 12" Scout comes out on his own!!!

You mean this winter. The individual 12" Scout Trooper is set for a fall release. So it will be around Christmas.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.