Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

" Forbidden Love"

starwars.com has the newest teaser trailer for download...anybody else seen it yet?
    It's all fun and games 'til somebody loses an eye.

I saw it, I am in utter shock that they'd put this in front of Harry Potty and let only the DVD owners see "Mystery" - a far superior trailer. Mystery got me pumped, but "Forbidden Love" let me down a big ways.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This trailer had the opposite effect on me, JT, Mystery was cool but failed to get me pumped up for the movie. FL was awesome and if I wasn't excited enough before I'm totally pumped now!!

Now if I can just make it through til March.

I think that this trailer has shown some of the best scenery yet in any of the movies.

Ani riding a swoop and bartering with Jawas? Christopher Lee with a red lightsaber? Thrantas--finally, after not appearing in four other films? The most gorgeous locales of the entire saga?

This was awesome! I am so wishing it was May 16!

Anakin: "It's all Obi-Wan's fault! He's holding me back!"
    Padme: "You're not all-powerful, Ani."
    Anakin: "I should be. One day I'm going to be the most powerful Jedi of them all!"

Very ominous words. . . .
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    Anakin: "It's all Obi-Wan's fault! He's holding me back!"
    Padme: "You're not all-powerful, Ani."
    Anakin: "I should be. One day I'm going to be the most powerful Jedi of them all!"

Very ominous words. . . .
    I htink the line is "Well I should be. Some day I will be the most powerful Jedi ever."

This trailer got me more pumped than the mystery trailer. It's like crack, I want more.
    I liked this trailer because it shows anakins darker side and you see him about to cut off a Sand Persons head!!!

I love this trailer, It has me very exited about the moive and I can't wait to see. A little over six months to go...:happy:
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Palpatine in a notable black hooded robe.....

Another great trailer! Each is better than the last. This one does an excellent job in showing the beginning conflict between OB1 and Ani as well as Ani and the Jedi Code. If the full teaser is a just a mega-Reader's Guide version of the movie, I'd say we have a winner.

(OK George, pay up. I did my part...)
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I LVOED THE TRAILER, Favorite part would have to be when Anakin is riding on the swoop and when Jango is Fighting Ob-Wan. Yeah, I also like the sound effects on the Slave 1's Blasters. The only part that got me a little down is when Anakin and Padme are in the field with the waterfalls and they are being so cutish, it makes me a little dissapointed, but A love story is part of a saga.