Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you could...

Hybrid View

If you could...

... somehow add a figure to the vintage line what would it be? I'd add Vader with removable helmet and hand. I started working on a custom version a long time ago.
    "Dance your asteroids off..."

I always wanted a Han or Luke in Stormtrooper outift, since I never found the POTF Trooper Luke, so I'd go with the Han. Pulling Han's head off and putting it on a Biker Scout body wasn't good enough.
    Others:
    2) Rebel Fleet Trooper (a Survival Kit Hoth backpack on a Death Squad Commander wasn't good enough)
    3) X-Wing Pilot with removable helmet (there STILL hasn't been a good one of these in the POTF2/POTJ/Saga lines! )
    "That's what Sheev said."

I would like to see every figure reissued in the vintage style. Especially from the new movies.

Yarna Da'l Gargan all the way. All the prototypes of her look awesome. I wish they would have made her. If only the line would have continued for one more year who knows what we would have gotten.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Hard 2 say...wish they would have made Fleet Trooper, Antilles, Tarkin, Evazan, Wuher, Cantina band, Ozzel, Emperor ESB version, Leia slave, Oola...Yarda would have been great 2.

Thank God at least they made all the ESB bounty hunters, a kid's dream !
    "I'm ready for anything."
    [font=courier]Luke Skywalker[/font]

"Tell me my Life is about to begin tell me that I'm a Hero!"
    [font=courier]Genesis, The Knife[/font]

I don't know which one I would add. Proably Gen. Reikeen(SP?). Heck there were so many left out it is hard to pick one. Han stormtrooper, some Ewoks, rebel troopers, Wedge, Dak, so many to choose from, Dodonna is another. ARGHHHH brain hurting now.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 04-10-2003 at 10:37 PM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ellorrs Madak or Ephant Mon would be a good choice for me. Plus many others I could think of.

good question
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I'd add Grand Moff Tarkin because he is important in SW. A close second is Wedge because he was the character to be in all three films and not have a figure.

And I'll say to kidhuman Luke trooper was made, POTF1, hard to find.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Originally posted by LusiferSam
    I'd add Grand Moff Tarkin because he is important in SW. A close second is Wedge because he was the character to be in all three films and not have a figure.

And I'll say to kidhuman Luke trooper was made, POTF1, hard to find.
    I know, it just slipped my mind and someone else said it that it was made before I posted. I will go back and edit.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Tarkin
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire