Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    I picked up a KB 4-pack in Orland last night for $7.99 that had a bloody luke in it. The other figs won't go to waste as the batteries in my son's R2 have died and the $2 for the new fig is probably cheaper than buying new batteries, he's been asking for a Zam lately, and he lost his Vader sabre months ago.

There was one more set just like it on the pegs when I left.

Not a single Target I stopped at yesterday had squat...so much for the promise of better selection I got from the lady at the one on Meacham
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

The 15 4-packs I reported at TRU in Gurnee were all gone when I went back yesterday. I also stopped at Target in Glenview or Northbrook (The one on Willow Rd. just West of Waukegan Rd.), they had no new Star Wars, but for all you MOTU collectors they had two Prince Adam and two of the Cyclone guy. Any Harry Potter collectors, they had Tom Riddle and Lockhart. They also had all the TMNT figures.
    Slow and steady doesn't win the action figure distribution race, but it sure makes the eBay idiots think they have ULTRA-, MEGA- RARE figures.

Counted 18 Imperial forces 4-packs at TRU on Rand at lunch today.

Imp Forces 4 packs at TRU Fox Valley

they had 4 as of 11:30 am today (6-4-03)

A death mark is not an easy thing to live with.

TRU in Gurnee has 4 packs again. They had 18 last night at 6 PM.
    Slow and steady doesn't win the action figure distribution race, but it sure makes the eBay idiots think they have ULTRA-, MEGA- RARE figures.

At the rate these have been showing up in stores, anyone think that they'll be around for awhile and eventually end up on clearance?

No, TRU doesn't clearance exclusives out very often. Think about how long the 12" dewbacks stuck around. They never got cheap at all. Same with the 12" Taun Taun. So, no matter how may of these 4 packs they have they'll never clear them out. So, get used to them becasue they'll have them for a long time .

The WM in Lake Z had some TPM figs for $5.00. It's funny becasue those things are more than 3 years old and cost more than brand new figs. They also had a few TMP 12" figs (Jar Jar, Watto) and a coupld of Cenema Sceens. I picked up Jabbas Dancers for $6 and it was in near mint shape. That was the only OT item they had.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!! TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!! TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!! TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!! TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!

SE Wis (Milwaukee)

Got in Wave 12: Bariss, Aayla,Padme,Red Battle Droid, Imperial Officer, SP & JN Droids and the rest....of the case...

Almost got run down by a Fat @$$ Hot Wheels collector looking for MINT packages...he admitted that it was his second target that hour......I walked away with my figures in my basket laughing.......
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Yeah so after reading all the posts, I figured I would check all the Targets on my trip to meet up with my brother in St. Charles
    Bloomingdale=NOTHING
    St. Charles=NOTHING
    Batavia=NOTHING (not even pegs for figs)
    Evanston=NOTHING

As usual, I will most likely find them in three weeks.
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"