Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Only thing of interest I've found is a 12" Zam for $5.00 at Target. Kind of boreing but it's something.

Hey only 12 days until St. Charles .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

13 til my birthday...<looks at group> coincidence?
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

Extended lunch today: walmart on rand had three obi-wan acklay battles, TRU on rand had one eeth koth & one teebo, walmart in rolling meadows had three action fleet republic gunships. didn't buy any of it

i still have one action fleet republic gunship and slave I up for trade if anyone's interested. i'll end up returning these things for a refund at the end of this week if no one wants to trade. if you'd rather buy them from me, let me know.

TARGETS EFFING SUCK
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

Hit TRU on Golf at lunch. They had just stocked two cases of Unleashed Leia & Vader - 4 of each on the pegs.

Darn, and I have to be to work in 30 minutes. Guess I'll be making a drive out there tomorrow. I need a second Unleashed Leia!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Oh, I also hit the walmart on Meacham and saw a bunch of the new action fleet - slave I, republic gunship, and the other one.

I stopped at a Target in Schaumburg and found amongst about 35 Mace Windu (screaming), 1 yoda & chian, and 1 Aayla Secura. I asked an employee if they had any more new figures, and he went back to the stock room, only to find more Mace Windu peg warmers.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

TRU on North Ave & 16Th Ave(Melrose PArk) had quite a few assorted 12" figures plus the BIG X-Wing as well as THe Taun-Taun/Luke Package

And to think I passed on stopping at the Schaumburg Target at lunch yesterday, knowing that I'd just be faced with the hordes of Mace figures mocking me for wasting my time!