Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Yeah, I think that's the one I was at. I went there looking for the Leia Unleashed.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Anyone do any good at St.Charles this weekend? I got there about 10:00 and didn't leave until 3:30 or so. I was disapointed in the amount of vintage vehicles. I had a good time and actually came home with money left.

My big purchase was a Droids Side Gunner mint in a near mint box. I got it for $50.00, not bad in my opinion. I also got a loose Qui Gon and Eopie for $35, I have a mint US Box that I traded for, so now I have a mint US Boxed Qui Gon and Eopie, pretty cool!

Got a front gun to the Imperial Shuttle for $5, wich completed my shuttle. I also got some vintage weapons and upgraded some loose vintage figures.

All in all a great show.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

I didn't get much, but that's only because I didn't have much money to spend. I saw a few things that I didn't have, but wanted. Maybe next year.

All that dirt was a real turn-off for me. Maybe it was partially due to me not having a real list of things I needed to search for - mostly just browsing. I suppose if I expand my collection at some point in time that I'll just deal with the soot hoping to unearth something I have been searching for.

Yea, the dust from the ground was a bit bad this time. Nothing I bought was damaged by dirt, so it didn't really bother me much.
    That's just they way it goes at St.Charles.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Yea, but imagine the guys who at the end of Sunday had to pack up there dusty wears. *cough, cough* I'm still waiting for the overnight flea market at the DuPage county fairgrounds. They have one overnight a month during the summer. It's pretty cool, but not nearly enougfh Star Wars. The last one I went to last year though, only had a handful of vendors, because it was raining, and you're pretty much out in the open.

did anyone tape Buffy on Tuesday?
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

Target on Meacham marked down their supply of Mace Windu'\s to $3.49 each. Whoopie!

they have been $3.49 for awhile actually...yet still they sit and scream out in horror at being stuck there and not sent to Goodwill like Target used to do with old SW stuff. I went to kane County with Kidd Sunday and picked up the new Mace, R2, Anakin, Barris, Aayla for 6 bucks each. i gotta say, the Mace is a GREAT toy to take out and play with....the mechanism is cool and hard to see
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

TRU on Rand has lots of AOTC Preview figs (this time including Clonetroopers - 4 on the pegs) as of noon. One POTJ BoShek as well.