Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Question off topic question--ALIAS Season Finale

did anyone tape sunday's 2 hour Alias finale? we only got the first hour

if someone has the whole thing and would be willing to lend it to me it would be MUCHO appreciated.

I would be happy to come pick it up

thanks in advance!!!

-R.F.-

A death mark is not an easy thing to live with.

Target Broadview had the Spider and SBD deluxe this morning. Have them comming from New Force so I left all 6. Good Luck

Target in Crestwood had three each of the deluxe spider droid & super battle droid builder sets last night. Left all of them.

Looks like the target distribution is working..

maybe TRU will finally get some new figures
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Target on Willow Rd. in Northbrook had two Dooku Speeders. Bought 1 and left 1. They also had a fresh case (4 of each) of Arena Battle (Headless) Jango, Bespin Vader and Bespin Luke. These three figures joined the horde of screaming Maces. They did have all the accessory sets again for anybody who missed them. It also seems like they added more Star Wars pegs. Hopefully that means new figures!!
    Slow and steady doesn't win the action figure distribution race, but it sure makes the eBay idiots think they have ULTRA-, MEGA- RARE figures.

I found two Bloody Lukes at Walmart on Golf the other night
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

Maybe some employees were fired and they found their *Stash*

Wal Mart in Racine got in just one case of the flying R2, Mace, Obi Wan, Boba Fett Carkoon, Han Solo (Hoth), Chewbacca (Mynock Hunt) but stranglely enough ALL of the packages are damaged on the same side.......like a scapler/hw fanboy wrecked them.

See if the case was damaged the card edges would be damaged on alternating sides, but not in this case.

If I find this idiot I will personally take him/her to front end manager and get them charged with criminal damage.

I found this same case at a WM in central IL. They were mostly damaged too, but they seemed to be damaged during shipping not by a scalper. Seems that this is happeneing a lot lately. To much to be a lot of different scalpers. Could be a problem during shipping. Hard telling. All I know is that more of the newer figs I have are on damaged cards than not.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

I totally agree with you. I've been finding some very suspect damage.

Anyway, the good news is I finally found a TIE Bomber. I was at the Super WAL-Mart in DeKalb. (There is only one.) They had about twenty Bombers, 0 new figures, at least two of each of the Cantina Bar sets (Greedo, Momaw Nadon(Hammerhead) and Ponda Baba) and tons of old 12" figures(Zam, 4-LOM, Imperial Officer, etc.).
    Slow and steady doesn't win the action figure distribution race, but it sure makes the eBay idiots think they have ULTRA-, MEGA- RARE figures.