Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    I decided to say screw u Wally world....I bought my Tie Bomber from Yestertoys during their sale ($20) non mint but that is fine by me....

get a big order and they still only charge $5.80 for freight no matter what!!!!!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

walmart on rand had lots of new stuff: boba, r2, mace, obi-wan, hoth han, chewie, anakin. only bought a boba in nr-mint condition. most of the others were too smashy for my taste.

hey u156446 if u still have yoda and kids i have han hoth and mynock chewwie momc to trade and fett r2 and mace
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

btw Wal Mart - Racine,WI
    2 Tie Bombers...$28.64 no discount...

6 Destroyer Droids

10 Jango Fett Pilots (no wonder they cloned him)

TRU - Racine,WI

24 Jango Fett Pilots (see what I mean)

Walgreens - Racine, WI

2 Clone troopers *MINT* $6.99 each....too rich for my blood.....

Another WG has Zam for $1.54....still too much..

We have 6 Walgreens stores in a town of 150,000 ppl...

Target - Racine,WI
    10 Screamin' (Steamin') Mad Mace

1 Super Battle Droid (MINT) with a insert...I have no idea where that lone figure came from.

Originally posted by Val Da Car
    Wal Mart in Racine got in just one case of the flying R2, Mace, Obi Wan, Boba Fett Carkoon, Han Solo (Hoth), Chewbacca (Mynock Hunt) but stranglely enough ALL of the packages are damaged on the same side.......like a scapler/hw fanboy wrecked them.

See if the case was damaged the card edges would be damaged on alternating sides, but not in this case.

If I find this idiot I will personally take him/her to front end manager and get them charged with criminal damage.
    I found some crushed figures from that same case selection you mentioned. It looked like someone stood on some of the figures. Two of the figures, 1 Han, and 1 Boba pit of carkoon were so badly smashedthat the bubble was eperating from the card. This was at the North Ave. Wal-Mart in Northlake. I would have been upset, had it not been that I have already picked up the figures that were damaged.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

The Han, Boba, & Chewie figs at the walmart on rand were crushed similarly as well. Most likely a problem with distribution, though the pattern probably means it's not intentional.

KIDD: Younglings have been traded.

Found Ackley Battle Obi Wan and Secret Ceremony Anakin at WM in Gurnee on Grand. Two loan new figs was strange. They were mint, wich seems to be a rare thing. Found the Anakin in the Lego isle, not stashed just placed neatly on a shelve. Stange .

Seems to me new figs are slowly trickling to Chicago land !!
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

I found Anakin, Boba Fett, and Mace and R2 that I alreadyhad at the Mt Prospect WalMart...the ONLY place other than Kane county I have seen them as of yet. The guy at TRU on Rand told me he is expecting some good stuff at the end of the month, but he didnt know what...
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

I found five cases of 2 different waves of figures at the Wal-Mart on North Ave., in Northlake. The one wave had flying R2, Bobafett, oh and I forget what else they had. I'm planning on making a return trip there in the morning to see if they get any other cases in, before they pull the stock to the back.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

The Target around me (20 miles or so in SE Wis) have started pulling all Basic Figures with no reason......(maybe new ones on the way???!!!!???)

anyone else seen this.