Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    I saw the same thing happening at the Target on Willow Rd. in Northbrook/Glenview.
    Slow and steady doesn't win the action figure distribution race, but it sure makes the eBay idiots think they have ULTRA-, MEGA- RARE figures.

Today I was at a Target in Lombard and found on each of the Spider droid and the Super battle droid builder. I wasn't going to buy the Super Battle Droid builder, nor the cheap looking spider droid when I found them, but seeing as it has been a long dry spell for new figures, I bought them then felt stupid for doing so afterwards.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

but seeing as it has been a long dry spell for new figures, I bought them then felt stupid for doing so afterwards.
    I felt the same way after buying Total Control Mace. What was I thinking?
    May the force be with you.

I'm sorry but the total control Mace is one of the most fun figures to play around with in a LONG time! I bought mine at Kane Co and opened it and everyone who played around with it thought it was fun! Oh, and the Evanston Target pulled their figs too
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

About a dozen Imperial Forces 4-packs at TRU on Rand.

they had 6 at the Golf Road TRU
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

Golf Rd. in Schaumburg/Rolling Meadows area? The one right across the street from Tower records?

yep

Thanks, I might have to take a drive out that way today.

TRU on Golf Rd. (I think it is in Niles.) had 1 Imperial Forces 4 pack. I bought it. Then I went to TRU on Grand Ave. in Gurnee. They had 15 Imperial Forces 4 packs. If anybody needs one and can't get to Gurnee, let me know and I'll try to pick one up for you tonight. The price is $19.99 and they were all in good shape. I think the packaging in kind of flimsy, but there weren't any creases or other damage. Other than that, SOS (Same Old Stuff). One thing I noticed, if anybody is looking for the LEGO mini sets, look by the checkout lanes. TRU in Gurnee had some of them hanging there.
    Slow and steady doesn't win the action figure distribution race, but it sure makes the eBay idiots think they have ULTRA-, MEGA- RARE figures.