Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I know where the new Han and Chewie can be found!

Hi, folks. I just ordered the new Han and Chewie from Cloud City. Goto: http://www.cloudcity.com/search_resu...txtFromSearch=

They are $14.99 each which is not bad at all since you can't find them anywhere and they are not officially out yet.

J

Thanks, but I will wait until 2004 or so () to pick these up. $15 is too much for my blood. It will be a while, I know, before I see these at retail.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

You can get Boba Fett, and the rest of his wave from Yestertoys for less then that. The Boba Fett is $8.25, and the other three are like $6.25 or somthing like that.

Boba Fett: Pit of Carkoon

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 04-09-2003 at 11:55 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Wow, has Yestertoys updated their page?!? I have bought from them tons of times and like them. But, their page has been crap for a while now and not updated in a long while. I'll have to go check it out. Thanks, JJB.

J

Dude, Kebco has them for $5.99
    "May the force be with you, always"

Yeah,I'd have to agree with Amy.Why pay $15 when you can buy the figures for $6 or so.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Yes, I agree, I wouldn't pay $15, unless it was some figure that you could no longer get. Since these have yet to be released, you might want to try some of the above mentioned online stores.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I will wait or order them from one of those sites as well.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I recommend you check Kebco's site. The newest thing they have is the re-do of that horrid Yoda from EP1. Thanks, but no thanks. When's the last time any of you have come across anything newer than Padme or the Tusken? And they've been released since, what, January?

Thanks, but no thanks. I have no problem paying that for mint figures that, using history as a guide, I won't see on the pegs or at any online store for the next 4 to 5 months.

But, hey, that's just me.

J