Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    the master jedi

Girlfriend hates toys (contd.)

From humsup's tale of woe on the old forums: MY GIRLFRIEND HATES MY TOYS

Like I said before, forget about women and buy a goldfish.

Re: Girlfriend hates toys (contd.)

Originally posted by the master jedi
    Like I said before, forget about women and buy a goldfish.
    Dump her and you'll be able to complete your collection of Star Wars Toys!

Her or the Toys!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I'm telling you, if you want to keep the woman, dump the PLAYSTATION! That's the key to this story, I think.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    I'm telling you, if you want to keep the woman, dump the PLAYSTATION! That's the key to this story, I think.
    Playstation,where does that come into all this?

GNT
    ''You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi. Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT
    Playstation,where does that come into all this?
    Read the thread, it's in there in the middle. That's how this all came up, he was playing a Playstation game, IIRC.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ok,I ust have missed that part

GNT
    ''You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi. Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Hey!! My thread!! Anyway, thanks TMJ for moving it here.

Hereby cont my saga
    Yesterday, the 2 of us celebrated our 3rd year anniversary Have candlelight dinner and such. She has come to terms that I'm a starwar guy and its a fact as solid as cement and she's got to live with it. On the other hand, I receognizes her needs too and its just gonna be a give n take kind of stuff. The story ends and its a happy ending

I remember in the old thread, there is this "Sith Lord Kitten" or something like that been the female spokesperson. Add color to this male dominating forum (I guess). Come on back!!!

By the way JT, I have a playstation at home and its not been used for many a months......

Thumbs up

My fiancee (henceforth referred to as Sith Lady Diane) has allowed me to go back on my promise to not spend any more money on Star Wars until I get us into a bigger house because she knows how badly I want the new RFT and Imp Officer coming out next year.

I have spent less than 40.00 all year on my collection but thanks to a fellow collector that I have helped out...I have recieved the pieces I desired most. Now SLD is allowing me 100.00 a month...I don't think I'll know what to do with myself.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Yea JT, I think that he said he was playing his Playstation but she didn't smash the game system, she knocked down all his figures.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Sorry Humsup, it was Sith Worm who had the problem with the playstation, toys, and girlfriend. He posted in the middle of the thread and I got the two predicaments mixed up.

Congrats on the anniv and the successful exchange of ideas.