Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Target ad 4/13- 4/19

Star Wars figures 2 for $5.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Why does it matter JB? Target has nothing but pegwarmers.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Target, blahhhh, I visit Target often on my Star wars runs, and since '03 they've restocked 5 times now, all with mid '02 cases.

It's funny the whole month of December (ie prime x-mas shopping time, they had 3 figures on the pegs) and now they have all of last years peg warmers, horrid. Hopefully this will get the dust off the racks.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Originally posted by turbowars
    Why does it matter JB? Target has nothing but pegwarmers.
    Nay. I found the new Tusken and the Darth Tyranus at Target.

My local Target has had the same figure asst since, at least, last September. This sale will warrant a trip there again, just in case, but I'm not expecting much.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Not bad,even if pegwarmers just line the shelves it could be worth it to pick up a few Clone Troopers or Endor Rebel Soliders.I'll have to get WM price match that oneThanks HBH
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I'm picking up destroyer droids myself!

Still, take the ad to other stores that price-match.

This is to probably compete with KB Toys 50% off sale...$5.99 to $2.99 aint bad....

mostly recycled pegwarmers like Chewbacca, Teemto, Han Solo (tons of him) KI-Adi, and their 4 packs for $9.99 still....
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Im with OC41750, Take the ad to other stores that price match! I know that there are a couple of wal-marts that have plenty of army builders on the pegs!
    May the force be with You!!!!!

sorry OC, it si OC47150!
    May the force be with You!!!!!