Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

AOTC Figures: Has anyone ordered any figures from KBToys.com before?

I just saw some figures that are the 2 for 1 on the Kb Website and was wondering if anyone has ordered any figures of them before.

If someone did, what are the figures like? Are they new and, MOMC, or totally crushed?

Are they the ones that the KB Toys send back to the big office KB and they just resell them on the website or are they the secret stash Kb has?

The only thing I ever ordered from them was the Theed Generator Complex from EP1. It arrived packed well and in great shape. HOWEVER, they stuck a HUGE shipping sticker on the back of the box itself! I'm talking like a 3x6 sticker! Since I don't open my stuff, I was less than amused. Tried to get a replacement and they were magically sold out.

Since you're after carded figures, as opposed to playsets, I would imagine they would not stick some huge sticker on them. Then again, I never thought they would of that set either. Buyer beware, I reckon.

J

I had the same problem with a playset I ordered from KB, however, when I ordered the Republic gunship from them, there was no big bad sticker. I'm hoping they don't slap one on the 12" GG I ordered from them.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

If you're going for MOMC stuff, you'd be better off not getting them from KB.
    A while back, I ordered a Gunship and two figures (Teemto and Lott Dod). They do slap a sticker on the figures too, but they were only on the bubbles. The cards were dinged and the corners were folded and the bubbles were dented and somewhat crushed. They pack the stuff pretty loose and that could explain why.
    I honestly didn't care, though, because I open my stuff and the figures were absolutely fine. But, like I said: if you're going for MOMC stuff, you'll probably be disappointed with KB.

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

O Thanks. That really helps. I am a MOMC and if i ordered from them, I would probably be mad if they did that.

I ordered my Ephant Mon from there and they used a long slender box that was great for him to slide around in.......

good thing I am NOT a MOMC collection....just picking my favs..

btw this was back in Nov 2002

I did also pickup the $9.99 Gunship and it was packaged nicely.
    Last edited by Val Da Car; 04-11-2003 at 09:48 AM.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

The last time I ordered from KB -- They packed my figures in a rather large box and placed those "air bags" within my box to keep them from sliding around. I remember the LARGE sticker on the playset -- but it came of very easy. When I ordered the 12" clone troopers -- they were shipped GREAT -- no problems and they were crisp packages. If you are looking for some figures at a good price and are not TOO concerned with a little dinged corner -- I highly recommend them..
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

btw the 2 packs are great deal for army building!!! and the $5.00 coupon code is CEREALTOY

at kbtoys.com

good luck.. while they still last

Originally posted by Val Da Car
    btw the 2 packs are great deal for army building!!! and the $5.00 coupon code is CEREALTOY

at kbtoys.com

good luck.. while they still last
    What kind of armies? I didn't see any army builder type combos? If there are, please point them out!

Also don't forget that Target is supposedly having a 2 for $5 this coming Sun-Tue.

I think they might be gone but I picked up some Clone Trooper (Red) and Geo Warriors....with Massifs