Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vintage Score

Well the vintage stuff keeps rolling in at the comic shop.

Last wed I stopped in for my comics and the owner said he got another load.

So he took me back to his back room and low and behold he had a pristine y-wing, a large chunk of the power of the force figures w/ their coins, an ewok village, and 4 pieces I started to drool over. a 12" Vader, 12" obi-wan, 12" Luke, and 12" Chewie...all in mint condition. No paint was missing, the clothes looked like this stuff has never been played with and all the stuff is there, and the arm and leg joints are stiff. I was waiting for him to pull out the case/box/whatever this stuff was kept in. He even had an old yoda degoba playset, but was trying to find the bag of parts for that...

I'm heading up today to get my comics and see how much he has the 12" listed as. I don't collect 12" but these are in way too good of shape to pass up. Too bad he didn't have Fett. I always loved the fact that you could look through his helmet to "target" the rebels.

Well I don't mean to steal the thunder of your finds, bt I really didn't want to start another thread. I won a boxed Imperial Attack Base on Ebay last night for 24 dollars including shipping. As you probably read in other threads, that was my favorite playset. The box had some damage to it but the playset looked perfect. I can't wait to get this toy. I also got a carder ESB Imperial Commande for 37 dollars over the weekend on Ebay. Two steps to completing my vintage collection.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Way to go.

Well I went into the comic shop today since I was running late yesterday and they have an Imp shuttle in its original box...never been put together and the box is perfect.

Sadly they wanted 399.99 for the thing.

DAng, I'll just buy the new one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

yea might as well by new, since its the same thing and the new one has a better box anyway.

the original still has that yellow sears tape on it on part of the front and side.