Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Split Belly Tauntaun? YES!!!

Another site is reporting that the Pack-in with new Hoth set is going to come with a split belly feature! Additionally, the R3 droid in the photos appears now to have a Retractable third leg . . .

Very good news all around I must say. And yes, there are packaging shots to prove this!

What new Hoth set? Refresh me.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

This is that Four Pack that there were just some loose photos of the other day. Hoth Luke, Leia, Chewbacca, R3 unit and the Tauntaun in question. I found this tidbit over at POTF2.com.

Ha ha, that's cool. I wonder if it will have some squishy guts to go with it.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I realy hope this set does actually reach retail, I was moaning earlier in the year about how there no beasts for this year and this at least would help fill a gap in the line. Yeah squishy guts! that'd be really cool. White squishy rubber entrails. Be eveb cooler if they packed in some gloopy white goo too, really messy slimey stuff to gross parents out with. . So i guess they'll either use the same solution they did for the vintage one with separate rubber flanges for the belly or they'll make the whole body section from rubberised plastic and make the belly part thinner so it justs bends and stretches in or out and allows you to shove luke in there.
    I loved my vintage tauntaun with open belly, kept sweeties in mine.

Originally posted by mark2d2
    This is that Four Pack that there were just some loose photos of the other day. Hoth Luke, Leia, Chewbacca, R3 unit and the Tauntaun in question. I found this tidbit over at POTF2.com.
    Um, another retard question, wheres the photos?
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Fulit, try here. There are attachments and links to the set later in the thread.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=18733

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah it would be cool if he had guts inside .
    "May the force be with you, always"

I couldn't see jack in that picture. It looks like a broken POTF Tauntaun and some other POTF rejects.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

The POTF2 Tauntaun isn't broken, the tail has always been removable from it's body for packaging purposes. It also has a split belly feature, as is shown in the pictures linked to later in the thread.

As for being POTF2 rejects, only the Luke: Hoth from the Tauntaun would be. The Leia is the POTJ "Bespin Escape" figure, with a Hoth head and vest. The R3-A2 is a repainted R3-T7 from the POTJ "Preview Wave". And the Chewbacca is a Hoth Deco'd Saga Bespin Escape Chewie.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.