Question Toy Line ID....I don't remember what this was called!

I remember a line of toys from just about the late eighties.....There were two opposing forces. They were basically vehicles that had interchangable parts. Tanish for the good guys and Black for the bad guys. They came with a small figure in each, or a brain like blob for the bad guys. The main feature for the bad guys was that they had growth/(green) weapons on it. They also had a large vehicle that opened up and was a type of service bay for it. Do you remember what this was called? The figures with the vehicles were maybe 2" tall. The vehicles I think cost around 9.00.

I know exactly what you're talking about... but unfortunately, I don't remember the name either. I just remember fighting over them with my brother .
    So, I guess it was pointless for me to write this because you asked if someone knew the name, not just if someone remembered the line. But, I want to know too, so I guess I'm justified .

If the description doesn't ring a bell for anyone, maybe I can get them up from my basement and post some pics.

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

Were those the "wheel Warriors" (or something like that) ?

I don't think that is what they were called....but I CAN'T REMEMBER!

Found it....it was called "Wheel Warriors". I found it on some website www.inthe80s.com.

A little bit of nastalgia....now...I would like to see some pictures of these.

My little brother collected these. I think the big playset/vehicle is still rotting somewhere in my mom's basement.
    Who's scruffy-lookin'?

My Collection

Yes, that sounds like Wheeled Warriors to me.

I was big into toys in 84', but have no recalection of these or the TV Show. Guess they weren't big in my area.

Anyway, here you go.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...eled+Warriors+
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

don't remember those things at all...

I remember my g.i. joes, transformers, some he-man stuff, and visionaries...I always thought they were so cool with the hologram junk they came with.