Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does the new Ultimate Bounty 4 pack give us a hint?

Looking at the upcoming pictures of the Ultimate Bounty four pack, I happen to come about a hypothesis. I believe that Lucas will add Aurra Sing into ESB when the bounty hunters are gathered at the SD bridge. This will popularize her character a little more. What do you think? After all, the other 3 bounty hunters are from ESB and it would not make since to add Sing to that particular group...(IG-88, Bossk, and Boba Fett). Why not add Zuckuss, 4-Lom, or Dengar?? Hmmmmm
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Yes, and then she hops on her Swoop, blasts a hole in the bridge of the Destroyer, rides out after the Falcon with Durge (her lover) flying beside her. Vader then goes "yipeeeeee!!!" and runs around like a 7 year old giving people wedgies.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Hahaha! I don't know her history, but I don't think she's Yoda. How can she live for so long? I just thought she was put in the Ultimate Bounty just because she's a bounty hunter, nothing more. Yes, I'd much rather Hasbro put a resculpt 4-LOM or Dengar, that woulda been sweet. I guess if they had done that, they wouldn't have an excuse to release that swoop bike.

But maybe, Aurra Sing gets a bigger role in Episode 3, as the twin sister of the Sith Witch's mother!
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

Speaking of whom, look what I found on Aurra Sing at Red6:

Originally posted on Red6
    Aurra Sing (au-rah Sing)
    Unknown female- Former student of the Jedi, she failed the Jedi tests and turned evil. She now hunts Jedi for sport, keeping their lightsabers as trophies. Her most recent battle was with the jedi master, Ki-Adi-Mundi after she slaughtered Sharad Hett on Tatooine.
    Played by: Michonne Bourriague
    Maybe she "IS" the Sith Witch!
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

I believe the bounty hunter set is supposed to represent a cross section of figures over the series. I'm supprised that they didn't sink Bossk and put in ANOTHER Jango Fett. 300 Boba is good but not posable at all.

Well, I was thinking that since Aurra Sing hunts jedi she would be interested in pursuing the Falcon because of her hate. Vader lives from ep1 to ep6, so its not impossible for Sing to live that long...to ep5, that is. Think what you want, but it was just a hypothesis. I do think she'll have a bigger in ep3.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Yes, and then she hops on her Swoop, blasts a hole in the bridge of the Destroyer, rides out after the Falcon with Durge (her lover) flying beside her. Vader then goes "yipeeeeee!!!" and runs around like a 7 year old giving people wedgies.
    You heard that too. Damn I though i was the only one.

In all seriousness, I could actually see her added into ESB.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I couldn't... I see her aging a little more than not. Maybe they could get the actress who played "Jira" to dress up like Aurra and stand in for ESB.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I kind of hope they don't add Sing to ESB. Seems like that would raise too many unanswerable questions; and I don't see how adding her in would help the film and/or storyline. Boba Fett suffices to give the bounty hunters a connection to the Prequels.

I really don't think they will add her to the OT... that would just be silly.

I just think this was a way of putting Aurra back on the shelves with her swoopbike and that people would get it. Chances are... if they HAD just put Aurra and her swoopbike out without the inclusion of the other bounty hunters, it would have just completely stalled on the shelves.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**