Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Tell it like it is!

I don't know if this idea has been tried. I know threads like it have existed, but the new thread about favorite SW lines got me thinking! So here we are!

Let's try to actually quote the movies line for line to tell the whole story over this thread! I originally wanted to start with ANH, but I figured the prequels would make it harder!
    Rules(of fight club jk):
    1) Tell as many forumites as possible about it
    2) You have to be EXACT in you quotes!!!
    3) If you feel someone has messed up a qoute, correct it.
    4) The story CAN'T continue until the mistake is corrected!
    5) Once corrected, the person who got it right has to qoute the next line.
    6a) You can quote no more than 5 lines of movie dialogue.
    6b) You can only quote upto two charcters lines within a scene.(see rule 6a)
    7) At the start of a new movie someone must quote the opening scroll and first line of the movie(only exception to rule 6a, but rules 3-5 apply)
    8) Spelling doesn't have to be exact, just the lines!
    9) Have fun, and give yourself another excuse to watch the movies again!

I'll start in the first reply..:
    Last edited by The 'Xir; 04-13-2003 at 06:43 PM.

Star wars
    Episode 1 The Phantom Menace

Turmoil has engulfed the Galactic Republic. The taxation of trade routes to outlying star systems is in dispute.
    Hoping to resolve the matter with a blockade of deadly battleships, the greedy Trade Federation has stopped all shipping to the small planet of Naboo.
    While the Congress of the Republic endlessly debates this alarming chain of events, the Supreme Chancellor has secretly dispatched two Jedi Knights, the guardians of peace and justice throughout the galaxy, to settle the conflict...

"Captain!"
    "Yes sir"
    "Tell them we wish to board at once!"
    "With all due respect, the Ambassadors for the Supreme Chancellor wish to board immediately!".....

//
    Ooo-kay either I should of started with the OT or this is harder for everybody than I thought it would be! I'll try to get the ball rolling again.
    the object would be for everybody to add a line or two until the movie is finished! hence the next line from the post above would be...
    //

"But of course, we would be happy to recieve the Ambassadors".
    "just so you know, our blockade is perfectly legal."

//
    so who knows the next line?...
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

actually, i think Nute's line is,

"Yes, of course...as you know, our blockade is perfectly legal, and we'd be happy to receive the Ambassadors."

not sure about the next line, i think it may be something like:

"Hello, I'm TC-14 at your service...this way, Ambassadors.."
    Last edited by notafinga; 04-13-2003 at 11:08 PM.
    [color=blue][size=1][b]I was a card collecting, figure hording monstrosity...[/b][/size][/color]
    [color=green][size=1]"We're humorous, and we stand a better chance under that guise, because all the serious ones like Martin Luther King and JFK got shot."[/size][/color]
    [color=green][i][size=1]-John Lennon[/size][/i][/color]

COOL, I was wondering if anyone would catch that! you are correct sir! very well done, nice to see you were paying attention to the guidlines I had set up to! see it's easy!

who's got the next one?
    ps- I'll try not to intercut anymore, so we can just quote the lines, that is unless someone is wrong of course!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Make yourselves comfortable. My master will be with you shortly.

I have a bad feeling about this.
    "Dance your asteroids off..."

"I don't sense anything."
    [color=blue][size=1][b]I was a card collecting, figure hording monstrosity...[/b][/size][/color]
    [color=green][size=1]"We're humorous, and we stand a better chance under that guise, because all the serious ones like Martin Luther King and JFK got shot."[/size][/color]
    [color=green][i][size=1]-John Lennon[/size][/i][/color]

It's not about the mission, Master, it's something...elsewhere...elusive.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Keep your concentration here and now where it belongs.

But Master Yoda said I should be mindful of the future.
    "Dance your asteroids off..."

Correction: We are greatly honored by you visit ambassadors. Please make yourselves comfortbale, my master will be with you shortly.

I have a bad feeling about this.
    Last edited by The 'Xir; 04-16-2003 at 11:37 PM.