Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Cool, so have you got your tickets yet? Ive got mine for the Twin Creek Theater in Bellevue for the midnight premiere and another showing later in the day at 8pm. Im really excited too, its going to be a blast.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I don't have my tickets yet but I plan on seeing it opening weekend sometime. Also, I forgot to mention that both Targets have the Battle Arenas but other than that, there was nothing new.

I think Groundzero comics (they have a shop in Bellevue and south Omaha) is going to have a little stand for Episode 3 where they sell various toys inside the Twin Creek Movie Theater. I remember for Episode 2 they had some good stuff at their stand so it may be worth checking out. I think they will have it there through the weekend, or at least they did for the last Lord of the Rings movie. Either way, i will check it out and let you know if anything special stands out.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Today at Oakview TRU they had about 12 each of the exclusive Jedi Starfighter with Anakin and the Arc-170 Fighter. But, I had no luck finding an At-Rt.

Same here, went to the TRU on Dodge St. and they had plenty of the exclusive Jedi Starfighter and ARC-170 but no AT-RT. Sorry we havent been able to pinpoint a location for them, Trandoshan666, but i will keep my eyes out for it in future hunts. The TRU did have several Darth Taters, in case either of you is interested in him.

Thanks for looking guys. If I happen to see anything special this weekend, I'll be sure to post it. Today I hit the Dodge and Oakview TRUs and saw what you reported. I also stopped at Oakview Kohl's. The only thing of interest there was the speeder with the bonus wookiee warrior. Oh yeah, Saddle Creek Target was pretty weak, too. I plan on visiting a few more stores Saturday, and like I said, I'll be sure to share any finds.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

I found operating table Vader and 43 Wookiee Warrior at Orchard Plaza Target on Saturday afternoon. The rest of the wave had already been snatched up. I also saw several SA clone troopers at Mall of the Bluffs Target, but didn't buy any because I already have one. Also, the Wal-Mart just off the Blair High Road had a ton of AT-RTs as of about midnight Sunday.
    I hit 178th and Center Target and the Wal-Marts in Lake Manawa and La Vista, but saw nothing of interest.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Ive never been to the Walmart off Blair High Road, i may have to swing by one day should i become desperate for the AT-RT. I went to the Target in Mall of the Bluffs today and i managed to find one of the SA Clones, im very glad i was able to get a hold of one. No sign of #41-44 though.

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer
    Ive never been to the Walmart off Blair High Road
    You probably just think of it as something else. If you were wondering, it's the northwest one just off the Irvington exit on 680. It recently replaced the old Fort Street one. I'm glad to hear that you got the exclusive clone. That's great news.
    Also, if you guys are interested in models, I saw the Death Star at Hobbytown USA, just off the aforementioned exit. I forgot to mention it earlier.
    David Brent

Ah, the light switch has been hit. I know which Walmart youre speaking of, i havent been there in at least a year, i actually forgot all about that one. Now that youve reminded me of it, i may try to get out there this coming weekend.

Went to Walmart in Bellevue and there was very little selection of basic figures, and the same old deluxes. It looked like the regular figs had sold quite well since i had last been there, i didnt see much of the typical pegwarmers around. Hopefully that means that sometime this week newer things come in.