Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Today at Target on 180th and Center, they had about 5 or 6 each of 42-44. They also had the new Galactic Heroes and wave 2 of the deluxe figures (Vader, Yoda, Clone, and Vulture droid)

Somehow, im not suprised that there were no #41s hanging around. I went to Walmart on 132 last night (i didnt know it was open all night, now i have a place to visit after work since its only minutes away) and they didnt have anything new.

Just got home from work and i think my younger brother bought me another one of Grievous' bodyguards. One more to go!
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I went to the Walmart in Bellevue today and they had a decent amount of Neimodian warriors, Wookie warriors, and Destroyer Droids. No SA Clones though. The Wookie was the darker version in case you may be interested.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Today at Target on 132nd and Center, they had #41-44. They also had a few #2 Anakin with the Dooku lightsaber.

Im suprised #41 was around, lately i havent seen anything new at Bellevues Walmart, they took down their big display in the entrance of the store and kicked it back into the toy aisle. They seem to have gotten in a new shipment of AT-RTs though, there were several on the pegs.

Walmarts on 180th and Center and 132nd and L both had at least 10+ each of 41-44 and anakin w/Dooku lightsaber. Also, the Walmart on 132nd and L, I found 45-47, I think I took the last one of each, but, I didn't search through every figure. I also saw one each blue and Red Royal Guard and a at least 6 or more AT-TE Gunners @ the Walmart on 132nd & L. Good Luck!

I could just kick myself, i was just out around there and rather than swing by that Walmart i figured i would do so after work and i went to the TRU on Dodge St. instead. Hopefully once i get off i will find a clone or two still hanging around.

msjedi, have you seen the republic gunship anywhere around? My brother is driving me up the wall asking for one and i have yet to see one at any of the stores i visited today (Target 132nd and Center, Oakview TRU, and Dodge St. TRU) so i was just curious whether you had seen any lately.

kool-aid killer, I have not seen any Gunships lately. But, I will keep an eye out for one and let you know if I find one.

Thanks. I went to Walmart after work today and managed to grab a couple of more SA Clones for my little army, there were still about four or five of them left. While in the aisle i heard two employees talking about a man who bought up five of the Darth Taters today, he would have taken the sixth and final one too were it not for an employee who went to get a label for them. They said the swine was a "guy who comes in looking for Hot Wheels all the time, hes a big guy..." I was suprised at how candid the employees were about him. Anyhow, thanks for the heads up.

Target on 132nd and Center had the leftovers of the Deluxe wave #3. I took the last Stass Allie and left the Crab Droid and Spider Droid. The Clone Troopers were all gone.