Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Yesterday, Target on 180th and Center had the new Deluxe figures in stock.

I went to the Target located alongside the Mall of the Bluffs and found the Spider Droid. It was the only one of the new deluxes left. Its gun barrel looks different than the one that came out in the AOTC line, im going to have to dig it out and compare. Aside from that i didnt see anything else notable.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Today i went to TRU at Oakview, Walmart on 132ish, and Target on 84th street. Aside from the Mustafar playset at TRU i didnt really see anything i wanted at any of the stores. They were out in force so i decided to wait for some other day to pick it up.

msjedi, i dont know if youre aware or interested but i got something in the paper that the Hyvee near me is having a Yoda look a like contest this Saturday at 1pm. The winner will be chosen that same day and will recieve a Yoda statue that is valued at $3,000. This will be going on at the 35th and L street location. Im unaware if other area Hyvees will be doing this.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I went to the Target on 132nd and Center today but, they didn't have anything new to report.kool-aid killer, Thanks for the heads up on the HyVee contest. I didn't know that the grand prize would be so cool. Now if only I had a good yoda costume.

I went to Target in Bellevue, Walmart in Bellevue, TRU in Council Bluffs, and Walmart in Council Bluffs today and walked away with the last Grievous Bodyguard figure i need. Other than him nothing new to report.

Yeah, i dont have a costume either so i wont be participating. I might go by and see how it goes though. Your kids would be golden, who could resist little ones dressed up like Yoda? I wouldnt be suprised if the statue is similar to the one at the Walmart on 132ish, thats an awesome piece.

Target on 132nd and Center had the new cups with Han, Yoda , and Boba for $12.99 each. I might pick these up if the price comes down or if I find them on clearance.

I found Stass Allie w/speederbike and the crab droid at the 132ish Walmart last night after work. No sign of the clones though. Other than those figures i havent seen anything new this whole week.

I wish Hasbro sold the cups seperate instead, i would pick them up in a heartbeat. But the inclusion of a figure i really dont makes me hesitant to buy them.

Target on 180th and Center had the Clone 3pck with the red Clone trooper . Walmart @ 180th and Center had a few Early Bird Sets still priced at $29.97 each.

Walmart on 132nd and L street had about 6 each of the Clone trooper 3pks(white, and blue).

Has there been any sign of 45-50 showing up down there? Just curious.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent