Page 19 of 76 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

If you are ever tight on cash, use lay-a-way. It helps. I would rather drop 2 bucks now, than 20 a figure on ebay if I cant find em later on at retail.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yeah, i thought about using the layaway thing but decided against it because just last week i finally pulled out some other figures i had on there. I probably will throw the Mustafar playset in there sometime this month, it doesnt appear to be going anywhere as it is. But now that i live on my own im not entirely sure how much the bills will come out to be and right now im flat broke so it probably wouldnt be in my best interest to be picking up toys, but next week i should have some cash.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

TRU on Dodge has the new M-Pire figures and the Wookie helicopter.

I seen the Mpire figures at the Walmart in Bellevue today, but all those toasty Anakins and Commander Bacarras i spoke about last week were gone, and in their place were the usual guys. About the only thing good i found was that they still had the Tri-fighter there, im thinking of throwing it, Obis starfighter, and the Mustafar set on layaway around next week.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

The Droid ship is sweet, I would get that, I did get that. It comes with 5 Buzz droids in open and closed molds. A nice ship.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Went to Walmart in Bellevue today and found a Bacera and toasty Anakin. Barely had enough money but managed to get them and a little bit of popcorn chicken too. Im so happy, its been a while since ive been able to pick up some figures.

K-Mart on 50th and L have the new Battle Pack Jedi vs Sith.

I went to a couple of stores in Council Bluffs today (Walmart, TRU, and Target) and came away empty handed from all. Walmart had nothing new, TRU was still sitting on tons of Neimodians and Wookies, and Target had very little at all, it had to have been less than twenty figures, not counting the deluxes. Of the three, the Target seems most likely to be the first to get newer figures.

I found a 500th Vader today at Krypton Comics for $30.00. It is still there if anyone wants to pay almost twice the price of retail.

Just got back from Kmart, a bit too late to find the Sith vs Jedi battle pack. There was nothing else there that was new either. Thankfully they arent swimming in Wookie warriors and Neimodian troops, so they may get new figures in soon.