Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Went to Target in Mall of the Bluffs yesterday and they hadnt VERY little Star Wars figures, i dont think they will put anything new out until they reset so i will probably not check there for a couple more weeks.

I just got back from the Walmart in Bellevue and didnt see anything new there either. Lots of Neimodians though, if only we had seen these guys in action during ROTS they wouldnt be such major pegwarmers.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Today at Target in Papilion, I picked up # 51 and 52(Zett Jukassa). They still had one #51 (Captain Antilles) left and they also had a red royal guard and the clone trooper 3pck (blue) on the pegs.

Target on 180th and Center has everything from 48-53. Also, today at the Target in Papilion, I picked up the last 500th Vader on the shelf for $14.99.

Ah, so i just missed Vader than, i got to the Papillion Target at about the time you posted your find. Did you notice the "build your own lightsaber" kit? It looks pretty cool, but i think the $40 price tag will scare off several buyers. I also went to the Target in Bellevue, but the only notable thing they had was a deluxe Clone with jetpack, i left it since i already have two of them.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Today, Walmart on 180th and Center had #54 and #55. They also had #33 Clone Commander (green). The Walmart on 132nd and L had the Anakin Evolution Pack.

Today, Target on 180th and Center had 6 of the 500th Vaders and a few Anakin Evolution packs.

I just got back from the Walmart on 132nd and L but i didnt see any sign of the Anakin Evolution pack, or anything else new for that matter. But im kind of glad about it because im on the fence with whether to get it or not and i think if i had seen only one or two i would have bought it surely out of impulse.

Today at the Twin Creek Target i seen the Sith vs. Jedi battle pack, 500th Vader, and Anakin Evolution. No new basic figures though. I ended up picking up the battle pack and passing on the other two. I like 500th Vader, but dont really feel i need him. I really liked the AOTC Anakin figure from the Evolution set, but passed in hopes of being able to find it some other day. I like Obis clone armor, its probably the only real reason why i bought the battle pack, the Anakin figure is too horrible either in my opinion.

I went to Ground Zero comics (the Bellevue store) a little bit ago and was browsing around when i seen they had a stash of figures on a counter. Among the figures were the green clone commander, shock troopers, and AT-RT drivers. I passed on them due to their price ($12) and went down the street to the Walmart in hopes of finding them, but all i ran across there was Pilot Obi (#55) so i must have missed out on at least the driver and Mustafar Sentry. Sucks too because i was out around that spot earlier today so i probably could have found them.

I went to Walmart in Bellevue today, i ended up putting the Mustafar playset on layaway, since it was the only one i seen still on the shelf. The figures dont look very impressive but i couldnt resist having another playset to eventually pose my figures on.