Page 22 of 76 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

At the TRU on Dodge st. i seen the exclusive Obi with Jedi starfighter. I passed on it for now but will most likely pick it up later since i really like this starfigthers paint scheme. Other than that there was nothing new. Tons of older figures there, i think the newest thing they had was the Neimodian wave.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Today at Walmart on 132nd and L, they had Tarkin, Ask Ask, Meena Tills, Captain Antilles, Zett Jukassa, Utapaun Warrior, Obi Wan Pilot, Red Royal Guard, and the Blue Royal Guard.

Oh man, i knew i should have checked SSG prior to leaving for work. I was just out within that area and didnt bother to check, i need most of those guys you listed too. Man am i kicking myself. But if they hit there, maybe it means that they will reach the Walmart in Bellevue soon.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I couldnt wait, so i went back out there today and i managed to find Antilles, Zett, and the Utapuan warrior. I didnt see any Tarkins, Ask Asks, or Meena Tills though so im still missing out on that wave. I then went to the Walmart on 84th street and they had a few of the first three i mentioned, but at a lower price. So i went to customer service with my receipt and explained how i had bought the ones at the 132nd and L location for $5.88 and they refunded me some money, since they were only charging $4.98 for their Star Wars toys. A little odd, but i left content. Thanks for the heads up, msjedi.

I will keep an eye out for Ask Ask, Tarkin, and Meena Tills and will let you know if and when I find them.

I went to several stores today, didnt find much though. The TRU in Council Bluffs was void of any new figures. The Walmart next door had Zett, Utapuan warrior, Mustafar sentry, and Antilles. The Target in the Mall of the Bluffs yielded my only score, the blue clone three pack. Other than that they didnt have anything either. The last store i visited was the Kmart on 50th and L street. They didnt have anything new to report.

Today at the Walmart in Bellevue I picked up a Mustafar Sentry thanks to kool-aid killer for the tip. They had about 3 or 4 left and about 9 500th Vader figures.

Glad to read you got him. With the exception of the repainted figures are you all caught up?

I went to the TRU on Dodge St. today, nothing new at all. Those exclusive Obi Jedi Starfighters i spoke about a couple of posts ago, were all gone. Nothing at the Crossroads KB toy store, but that was expected.

Just got back from the Walmart on 132nd and L street, nothing new there. They did have a couple of the deluxes, most notably Yoda on the Can Cell (or whatever its called) and the Droid fighter. Other than that, nothing but the usual pegwarmers.