Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Target on 180th and Center had #48-50 and the Walmart out there had a few #54 and #33(Green).

Walmart in Bellevue didnt have anything new that i needed. About the newest figure there was Antilles, i didnt see any of the other figures he comes with though.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I was told by my younger brother today that the Kmart on 50th and L had the Jedi Temple assault so i went only to find that it had been snagged by someone else. They did have three of the Emperors Throne Room sets though, for anybody who may be interested in them. They were going for slightly over $26 apiece.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

K-Mart on 50th and L had the new Playskool Jedi force Han Solo and Chewbacca action figures.

Target on 180th and center had the new Tie Fighters. Also, the Oakview TRU had the new Hoth Battle Packs.

Cool. I might head out to the Oakview TRU tomorrow, it really depends on where all my younger brother wants to go hunting at. I found the new TIE at the Twincreek (Bellevue) Target today. I took the only one they had out.

EDIT: I also seen the Target five packs of ROTS plastic cases too.

I went to the Walmart on 84th, TRU on Dodge St., and Target in Mall of the Bluffs yesterday and nothing new was found at any of them. Waiting for the final twelve figures to hit is killing me.

I went to the KB in Crossroads today and found they had three of the deluxe clone three packs, unfortunately they were the blue stripe so i left them. The most notable figure they had was a AT-RT driver. Other than that nothing else stood out.

Walmart on 132nd and L had the Rebel vs Empire battle pack. Also, K-Mart on 132nd and Q had the Jedi Temple Assault and the Imperial Throne Room Battle Packs.

I was at the Target on 180th and Center today and noticed that they were putting out Christmas stuff. They had some Star Wars Ornaments and a Holiday Yoda Snowglobe. The only thing new in the toys was the Tie Fighter.