Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Im trying to convince my mother to get my younger brother the 501st Clonetrooper costume, along with the Vader head to hold candy.

At the Walmart in Bellevue they had recently restocked some of the initial waves of ROTS figures. They had plenty of 500 Vaders too, he doesnt seem to be moving so well now.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

At the Walmart on 132nd and "L" i just found several of the deluxe figures. They had a couple of each: Crab Droid, Clone with Jetpack, the General, Rebuild Darth Vader, and Clone 3 pack (white,) along with the perennial pegwarmer Stass Allie. Nothing good single figure wise, just the usual.

My mother has bought the younger brother a 501st Clonetrooper costume. You guys dont know how much the geek in me is excited by this. Lil KAK is turning out quite nicely in my opinion.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

On Friday at the Walmart on 84th street i found a couple of Shocktroopers, black Clone pilots, and green Commanders. I picked up one of the Clone pilots and left the rest. I apologize for the late update, but its been a busy weekend for me. Also note, the figures were closer to the hunting/sporting goods area then the Star Wars spot next to the pet foods.

Kool-aid killer,

Are you a member of the OFF? Omaha-fanforce.com?

Walmart on 132nd and L had Commander Bly#57, Commander Gree #59, Neimoidian Commander #63, and Sith and Clone Evolution Sets. Walmart on 180th and Center also had #57,59, and #58 Wookie Commando.

Yeah I just made this run myself and found nothing I need. I am saving my money for a new costume, so I'm limited to only one of each at this point.

Anyone here a member of the 501st? Or looking to be?

Im not a member. Aside from msjedi and myself, to the best of my knowledge there are no other Star Wars collectors on SSG who live in Omaha, or at least not ones that post. Trandoshan666 has some ties here and visits every now and then, but for the most part its just us. Ive thought about looking into the 501st, but right now i dont have the change to get a costume so its not a real priority at this point. But maybe in a year or two things will change. So what costume do you have now and which one are you looking at buying?

I have a standard TK armor set, the Storm Troopers from the original set of movies.

I am now looking at either a Darth Maul, I did it once after Phantom Menace for Halloween, but I was missing things like the gloves and the cloak.

But I am also looking at a Royal Guard

A Royal Guard (especially the blue ones from the prequel movies) would look really nice. You dont see too many of those around, so one would naturally stick out.

The Walmart on 132nd also had a deluxe Clone 3 pack with the red marked clone in it, all the rest were the plain white ones. I passed on those because ive already got enough white ones.

Shopko on 84th and Center has the #34 Clone Pilot (black) for $6.99. But, they are running a sale buy one get one 50% off.