Page 27 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Hey thanks for the heads up. I've been looking for these guys, and I know a few others that have been as well. I am now looking for the new X-wing and Republic Gunship large Titanium set. They are a Walmart exclusive as well.

Walmart in Irvington has the full set of the normal Titanium series.

Today's toy run results.

Target 180th and Center : Plo Koon Starfighter, Gree, Bly, Wookie Commando, & Lego Ultimate Space Battle

Walmart 180th and Center: Gree, Bly, Wookie Commando, Plug and Play Video game with grievous face plate.

K-Mart 132nd and Maple: Super Deformed Palm Talker Yoda ( I took the last Darth Maul)

Target Saddlecreek: Clone attack on Coruscant battlepack, Plo Koon Starfighter, and Lava Reflection figures

Good Luck!

You found a lot of stuff today, im glad to hear you were able to find the deformed Maul. I just got back from the Target in Bellevue and they didnt have anything new. Im going to try and hit three stores tomorrow, though im going to two for sure. I will let you know what all i come across.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

How many of the lava's did they have left when you were there?

Target on Saddlecreek had 3 each of the Lava Reflection figures as of noon today.

When I got there at 6 they were gone, but thanks for the heads up, I'm hoping that at least one set when to one of my friends that was looking for them.

Thanks again for the heads up.

Yesterday i found the Wookie Commando at the Walmart on 84th street. He appeared to be the only new figure there, i didnt see anyone else. I went to the TRU on Dodge St. and picked up the Hoth Battlepack, Obis Starfighter, and a Shocktrooper. Obis ship was little more expensive than i thought it would be, but i really like the color scheme of it so i went with it.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I don't know about you, but the two Targets I visisted today didn't have the exclusives out. I asked about them and they brought them out. I know that the new shelf set was due today, I had 3 differnt stores tell me that. But alas they didn't do it.

Target 180 and Center has the 5 pack clone troopers in the Assult pack.

Target on 180th and Center had 6 each of the Lava figures as of 10:00 am. They also still have Plo Koon Starfighters and 3 or 4 of the Attack on Coruscant Battlepacks.

I just got back from the Target in Bellevue, they still have yet to put out any type of exclusives are far as i can tell. I didnt see any pegs for them to go on either. There is a sale going on for Star Wars toys (i believe its 10% off) but the only thing i they have that i want is the Droid Trifighter.