Page 28 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Walmart 132nd and L had the new 1/24th scale X-wing and Gunship out. When I left about 2:30, they had about 10 of each left.

I am still looking for the last 12 figures. Anyone have a bead on them?

You can find about 12 pairs of the Target Exclusive at Target 132 and Maple. They also had Plo Koon's Fighter. Though they only had about 10 figures left, all old ones...

Walmart on 180th and Center had about 6 each of Gree, Bly, and wookiee Commando as of 3:00 pm today. Other than that I have not seen anything above #60.

Nothing new at the Walmart in Bellevue.

Anybody know if Walmarts going to put the ROTS dvd out at exactly 12:01 am on Tuesday of next week? I figure since i work by a Walmart and dont get out until 11 i may be able to just hang around for an hour until the magic time happens.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I don't know about Walmart, but Best Buy on 72 and Dodge will be. And So will the local 501st. There will be several Stormtroopers, and a vader there, perhaps even a Leia in Metal Bikini and more.

Hope to see you there.

Dash/Jason

I may pass by, it really depends on whether the Walmart near my work place has them out at exactly 12:01 and how much (if any) homework ive got to do for the next school day. Less than a week away though, so im really excited.

Leia in a metal bikini? It might be a little too cold to go through with that. Its starting to get chilly around here.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Don't ask me, She's the crazy one that wants to wear it to the outing.

Well once again, I hope you come and encourge others to come as well.

Dash

Walmart on 180th and Center has the Commemorative ROTS 3pcks. I also picked up the last Spud trooper and 60-62 at Target on 180th and center. They still had a couple 63's left.

Walmart on 180th and center had the leftovers of the last five. I was able to pick up R4-P17. They also had Blue royal guard and Meena tills. Target on 180th and center had Gree, Bly, Wookie Commando, Neimodian Commander, and #6 (red).

The Target in Bellevue has got to be at the bottom of the barrel than, they havent got anything new in for some time. Ive still yet to see the Coruscant Attack or even Obi and Anakin Lava figures over there. I stopped by today after school and didnt see anything worthwhile.