Page 30 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Re: Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding cities

Thanks, I did find one, and those.. *^^# at TRU told me they had no more Emperors.

I will return and demand one!!

For whatever reason the exclusive Holo Emperor did not excite me so im going without one.

Today at the Walmart in Bellevue i found myself another Wookie Commando. The only other new figure was a Neimodian Commander.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Yeah I saw these two this morning at 6 am. It sucks walking all the way across the store since both doors aren't open that early.

I know, I'm whining... :P

Iverington Walmart had the titanium set with the x-wing, etc in it...

Target on 180th and Center has #57-62.

Today at Target I picked up the new assortment of Galactic Heroes and the Target Exclusive Utapau Shadow Trooper. Kool-aid killer & Dash, I sent you guys a PM with store location.

Yes, I got that post. Thank you very much. Unfortunately the sales person that I had to deal with was a PAIN, to be nice. They would not help me. So I went to another location and was able to get 2 for myself.

Thanks for the info...

I didnt find anything new at the Walmart in Bellevue. Im hoping they mark down the 500th Vader someday soon, id spring for one if it were a little cheaper.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Shopko on 84th and Center had 2 each of #60 Grievous' Bodyguard, #61 Passel Argente, #62 Cat Minn, #63 Neomodian Commander @$5.49 each.

At the Shopko in Bellevue today i was able to find a white Bodyguard. They had a couple of the Neimodian Commanders and a Bly too, but nothing else.

Thanks to kool-aid killer, I was to get both holo jedi and the Tactical Ops Trooper at Walmart in Bellevue.