Page 41 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
    Oh sweet.. Score! I still am in need of a Cody. Please let me know if you anyone finds one.

I hit Target and walmart in Papio (South 84th) nothing but Hoth.

Thanks

I will keep an eye out. If it werent for the younger brother being a big Clone head i wouldnt have had a problem directing either of you guys to him. I believe msjedi is caught up so youve got the next one i see.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I found an Obiwan from the latest set, still looking for Cody, and the Jedi.

I was at the Target in Bellevue yesterday afternoon and managed to grab another Coruscant Obi along with a Coruscant Anakin. I really only bought them for their cloaks and stands. Aside from those two figures i didnt see anything new.

Went to the Walmart on 84th last night, nothing worth reporting.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

The boards are back!

I haven't been out searching for much lately. Been a little to busy, and I knew there wasn't a whole lot I still needed.

Anyone here going to Comic Con SD?

I am not going to Comic Con. I am hoping that the exclusive 501st figure will show up on starwarsshop.com sometime after the convention is over. I stopped by walmart on 132 and L today and they had the H&V wave minus the clones and some of the vintage figures on the pegs.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Im glad to see you two back here. I went to the TRU in Council Bluffs today but they didnt have anything worth noting.

Im at the other site too, my screen name is KAK.

KAK, you can have Steve change your name if you want. He is accepting them now for a short time only.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well you are in luck! Either hasbro.com or shopstarwars.com is suppost to be getting some of the 501st Figures at some point after SDCC. Though it will NOT be labled as the SDCC exclusive. So if you are a mega collector, you won't really want it.

This information comes from a Very Very reliable source.

Also, I do plan to pick up a few extas, don't know if I'll have any for trade when I get back, there are already a few people I'm picking them up for. I'll let you all know.

KAK and Dash, are you guys looking for anything or are you all up caught up? Let me know and I will keep an eye out when I'm out looking. The only thing I am looking for right now is a UGH Scorch.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer