Page 42 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
    I am looking for an UGH Cody and ATAT driver.

Walmart 132nd and L was putting out 5 cases of VOSC's for those needing any.
    Also, Target 132nd and maple, and 132 and Center both had H&V out I saw one clone and one Destroyer droid.

I havent been able to catch the TRU exclusive Gunship, so if you happen to see one floating around i wouldnt mind knowing where. Ive gone to the TRU in Council Bluffs twice last week and i didnt see it at all. Usually that store is slower than Omahas two.

Aside from that, im all caught up with the figures that have been released so far, anxiously awaiting the next wave. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the UGH figures you guys seek, though they dont seem to be popping up around here much often.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

KAK, I stopped by the TRU on Dodge St. and they had 4 Gunships on top of the star wars dispay area as of 11:00am today. Other than that, not much else to report.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Ok, i'll swing by before i go to work then. Thanks for the heads up.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I decided to go back to TRU and pick up Jabba's Sail Barge Lego set. They also had the Star Destroyer lego set.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

The Star Destroyer was $99.99 and the Sail Barge was $74.99.

Ouch!!!!...
    Ok I guess I will be skipping those. I need the money for other things. I picked up the last Shocktrooper from Walmart in Iverington. They still had 2 Han's and all 3 Chewie's.

Thanks to msjedi's tip, i was able to pick up one of the Gunships. I also grabbed the only vintage Lando i seen there, i figured since ive been picking up some of the vintage figures i may as well grab that one too.

I went to the Target in Bellevue today and found R5-D4 and Momaw Nadon. There wasnt anybody else from the wave there though. I bought both of them. I really like Momaw, hes better than the POTF2 one and he comes with realistic accessories, like his staff, a little table and his beverage of choice. R5-D4 has no extras, but hes so much better than the POTF2 one, no crappy missile launching feature. Im surprised this wave hit already, but now weve all got something to look forward to when we go out hunting.