Page 47 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
    Nothing new at the Walmart in Bellevue. I think im going to stay away from there for a week, hopefully things will get better.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Nothing at the Walmart or Targets on 84th st. today. I went to Krypton Comics and ended up getting the Skiff they had for $25, not a bad price.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Target in Bellevue had some of the Heroes and Villains wave 2 figures sitting around, among numerous Tattoine guys. They also had Maces Starfighter there.

Hello all. I have little to report as of late. I did manage to get a TRU Degoba Xwing from Oakview on Tuesday this week. I also picked up a Viper Mark VII (I think) for the mini Titanium series. That leaves me needing only a Raptor.

On another note, Does anyone play video games here? I downloaded the new Lego's Star Wars II Demo. Man, I was super suprised. It was a blast. I never played the first one, but I am now going to buy this one.

Anyway, talk to you all later!

My brother wants me to put in an order for him at a EB games for the Lego Star Wars OT version. Hes had the PT one since it came out back when, and is really interested in this one. Its a fun game, and i imagine the new one will be the same way too.

Nothing special at the Walmart in Bellevue earlier this morning. They were stocking the pegs of various toys when i went, but i didnt see any Star Wars toys laying about.

I stopped by Walmart on 132nd and L and they also had nothing new to report.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Hey, if anyone comes across a Transformers Mirage (Fort GT) Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Walmart on 180th & Center had one C-3PO with painted knee joints and a Death Star Gunner on the pegs as of 10:00am today.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

I just got back from the Walmart and Target in Bellevue. Walmart didnt really have anything new, just the typical figures. Target had a decent amount of the heroes and villains figures, i seen three 501st troops. I didnt pick anything up from either place.