Page 48 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
    I saw the new packaged Boba Fett & Grievous Unleashed at Target on 180th and Center yesterday on a end cap towards the back of the store. Today, I stopped by TRU on Dodge and they had 3 X-Wings if anyone is still looking.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Hey, i must have missed you by an hour or two because i went to the TRU on Dodge St also today. Nothing really special there, i like the X-wing but i dont think i will pick it up unless it goes on sale, and i dont expect that.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I did pick up one of the x-wings. I really like it. I suppose the question is now, do I keep it? TRU on Dodge had one of the Tie Fighters (huge wings)
    still on the shelf, but no more x-wings.

I'm trying to recall the last thing I found that I picked up. Probably one of the Titanium figs.

Though I'm so happy to report that my George as Stormtrooper finally showed up. Apparently someone wrote the wrong state and zip for my information. Fortunately that address did not exsist in that city so it was sent back to hasbro where they found their mistake and sent it to me this time. YA!

Anyone here looking forward to playing Legos Star Wars II? I never played the first one, but I have to say I love the demo for the second one.

Well until next time.

I plan on getting the new GBA Star Wars Lego game for my kids. I was at Target on 132nd and Center yesterday and they were getting ready to put up the Star Wars end cap with the Unleashed (new packaging). They also had a shocktrooper on the pegs.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Dash, my younger brother has the first LEGO game for his PS2 and so i had EB games reserve a copy for the second one, hes going to love it.

Star Wars action figure wise, i havent seen anything worthwhile in a couple of weeks. Im eagerly awaiting for the next wave to arrive.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Hi, I am here in the Omaha area until Sunday evening. I was wondering if there are any toy shops or flea markets I should check out. I am here playing the Omaha FunnyBone comedy club. If toy hunting is slacking this weekend, come check out the show and say hello.
    -Heath
    AKA Funny Money
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

What bad timing. I will be in Minneapolis this weekend.

You should check out the Westroads. There is a store there on the main level (lower level) that has star wars toys right now. You will need to look though, when you walk by, it looks like there is only Nascar stuff, but go inside and to the back.. you'll find a lot of SW there.

I don't know of any good flea markets around. If you want to stop by Crypton Comics, they have a nice selection of star wars. All though, most of the items are a bit overpriced ( South of Center Street on 84th in the plaza with Shopco). Other than that, there is always Targets, Walmarts, and TRU's. Hope you have a good time hear in Omaha.

Picked up the Naboo Wave of figures today at Walmart on 168th and Maple thanks to a tip from RS. I also picked up the DVD's price matched to the NFM Ad for $12.99 each.

Wow... the naboo wave is now out and I am finding myself completely broke.

Anyone interested in seeing some stormtroopers, please stop by Suncoast at Westroads on Saturday. We are also looking into being there today, but aren't sure yet.